Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Didn't mention it. Simply asked my order status because I forgot to make an account. Which is true.

Still, not a good idea to draw any unwanted attention. You get a overzealous rep that wants a gold star so they alert higher ups and can ruin it for everyone.

Still, not a good idea to draw any unwanted attention. You get a overzealous rep that wants a gold star so they alert higher ups and can ruin it for everyone.
Had this not been a big ordeal, then I would agree with you. But I doubt that the higher ups aren't already aware of what happened this weekend with all the ruckus it caused.

That's not to say I disagree with your premise though. You make a point for sure.

People on their FB already questioning about prices. I'm sure they had alot of emails and phone calls and messages about this sale. I was tempted to message them on FB but wanted to be on the DL.

Forgot about the Melbourne Cup lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mmmm, I wonder what is going on here. You didn't get any emails saying whether or not your order was cancelled or not? I would have thought they would contact you if there was a problem, rather than just cancelling altogether.

I haven't heard about my orders at all and I did order early Saturday morning in Australia, so not sure how if they are processing in order.
Nothing in an email confirming either way yet.

I got an email from them that says my order has been processed and has been sent to the warehouse to be picked and packed for shipping.

No email yet but my Paypal account lists the transaction as "completed". Hope that is a good sign...

Just hold tight folks, let them get through the orders as they alread said its going to be till week's end because of the Cup. They are not going to lose your order and if it is cancelled they will definitely contact you. There is no reason to contact outside of being impatient. You could end up screwing yourself and everyone else by contacting.

Relax. :chillpill:

The next wave will be when the orders that got the 40% ship and the ones that only got 20% and didn't get in on it ***** and moan on social media. I'm sure that will be enjoyable for them.:lol

2c69d3ff4e3af7f0544db68482981de2.jpg

If everyone at popcultcha doesn't already know about the 40% glitch, they wouldn't be competent enough to send out an order correctly. They knew good and well what happened minutes before they updated their website to prevent the 40%.

Sidenote: I managed to pick up a Pepsi Perfect this morning! I got Spookpoints, Tony Stark from PopCultcha and my Back to the Future Pepsi. It's been a good week! :yess:

Damn, congrats. I checked as soon as I got in the office and saw the notice that they were sold out.

Sidenote: I managed to pick up a Pepsi Perfect this morning! I got Spookpoints, Tony Stark from PopCultcha and my Back to the Future Pepsi. It's been a good week! :yess:

I was waiting all month for this morning @ 9:00am. I was focusing on shop.pepsi.com. Sitting there refreshing when at 8:57 the site crashed. We are almost in the year 2016 and companies as large as Pepsi decide they dont want to use a web site that can handle dynamic loads.

Then on Twitter Pepsi says site is down go to Amazon to get your bottle. Well by then this was 4 minutes into the mess so it was already sold out on Amazon.

Anyway I was not able to get a bottle of Pepsi Perfect.

I was waiting all month for this morning @ 9:00am. I was focusing on shop.pepsi.com. Sitting there refreshing when at 8:57 the site crashed. We are almost in the year 2016 and companies as large as Pepsi decide they dont want to use a web site that can handle dynamic loads.

Then on Twitter Pepsi says site is down go to Amazon to get your bottle. Well by then this was 4 minutes into the mess so it was already sold out on Amazon.

Anyway I was not able to get a bottle of Pepsi Perfect.

As soon as the damn site crashed, I jumped on reddit waiting for someone to post a link. That's the only reason I manged to get one. Yeah, I couldn't believe Pepsi wasn't ready for the demand after the first sale.

I got an email from them that says my order has been processed and has been sent to the warehouse to be picked and packed for shipping.

Was your order during the glitch or post glitch?

It appears Pepsi is still down. That is worse than the U.S. Mint.

All of my orders processed and are in pick status with Popculcha, got shipping 1-3 days. So looks like I'm in the clear here.:yess:

Back