Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

I couldn't take that group this year. I didn't bother with any contests aside from the enter a.c. do nothing ones.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

I had the same thought every time I glanced in there. All the ridiculous good morning posts with pictures of coffee mugs and breakfast s***. Couldn't stand all the hinting and subtle begging.

Nearly everyone in the Spooktacular FB group were way too upbeat and happy all the damn time, and the ass kissing and brown nosing was rather intense. It was really hard to read most of the posts because I can't imagine all of these people were really like that in real life, lol. :p

tgqzv.jpg

:lol

They should spend that time and effort working then could probably buy two figures :lol

Ah well, aparantly it's fun :yuck

There was even one girl that was apparently in some kind of teacher's pet role, making daily posts about the group rules and "being excellent to each other".

Made me laugh each time I saw it.

I was thinking that they were just sharing the koolade!

Susan appointed two other admins at some point.

There was even one girl that was apparently in some kind of teacher's pet role, making daily posts about the group rules and "being excellent to each other".

Sounds like some here.....

It is funny to read stuff like that.

Nearly everyone in the Spooktacular FB group were way too upbeat and happy all the damn time, and the ass kissing and brown nosing was rather intense. It was really hard to read most of the posts because I can't imagine all of these people were really like that in real life, lol. :p

You know I thought that last year of some folks but if you'll notice some of them are like that year after year and throughout the year, they seem to be kind hearted folks in general (barely a mean bone in them - admittedly I even blocked some brown nosers because they laid it on so thick it made me sick probably because I am generally not as nice) SOME of the folks if not the majority are totally trying to be noticed to get a prize, and they certainly were rewarded if you check the different outlets - amazing how hundreds/thousands enter and half are the ones that made the loudest/most posts - clearly if you continue to see the same ones who have been brown nosing getting rewarded with prizes on things that were to repost/repin/retweet (though this year they stopped announcing the twitter/FB/IG winners publicly on the verticals - there is clearly some nepotism/favoritism at play. To be fair - rarely do they say a winner will be picked randomly.

Can't be mad at the ones who put in the effort, and rewarded, I personally enjoy bantering back and forth with chicky - I feel like she is a bit more fair with her doling out who prizes and better at spreading the love to her followers, she has less folks to interact with so that could be why it seems more personal from her?

Hubby and I got all but one code, so we each got $55 RP on each of our accounts, HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :D thats pretty amazeaballs if you ask me!!! VERY happy with the free $$$$ :) and i will be entering our kiddos Costumes and my pumpkin (none of which are extraordinary but nonetheless, fun)

Hubbys been participating in spooktacular for almost a decade - he would stay up looking for clues and prizes on the site, back when mistress of the web had her own section on the site, when you had to pay for shipping on the prize, and he would decline certain prizes because it wasn't worth the shipping for a figure we didn't collect, but every year he was able to snag something, and he would get so excited for spooktacular, and now I took over, he only jumps in when I tell him about a good contest or giveaway. He's the old fart who refuses to change his stripes and join/understand SM.

Thanks to the early posters of NL codes, my NL comes an hour after the first folks receive their email blast.

94127.gif

Thanks to Pixelpiper and Co for the email notifications! My friend (who's lurking in the shadows and is reading this right now & has been all week) and I both ended Spooktacular this year with a perfect score of 9/9 RP codes! Free $60 in codes is pretty awesome. We couldn't have done it without all you fine people! I was also lucky enough to win some great stuff, even if I had to sell my soul to get it lol My first official spook was awesome! I do wish there were more deals this year... But I'll be back next year! The GIF wars were epic! Thanks for the fun guys!

12190053_1628138270772028_5898798488168258716_n.jpg

Here is my #SideshowReaping final submission: https://instagram.com/p/9etazipFDO/

In the event 15 seconds of "Arnold" singing Britney Spears wasn't enough, I recorded him singing the whole song! I hope its enough to get the figure. Here is a YouTube link! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMGb7Fdahww

giphy.gif

lol - that was pretty good! Arnold esque!

Sounds like some here.....

It is funny to read stuff like that.

Ha-ha I can think of a couple that are like that here. It's very obvious they have previously or currently get free figures from Suans/SS.

Yep, I think I blocked eight or ten of the ones that posted things so ridiculously ass-kissy that it made my teeth hurt as if I had just eaten an entire bag of sour gummy worms.

Yep all that crap got old day 2. The ass kissing was so tiresome I pretty much stopped checking the group page. Overall a pretty lackluster event. Appreciate the codes/points and I even entered the pumpkin carving contest but I didn't buy a thing that they had deals on. Don't think I'm being an ingrate but I'm being honest and don't have to say it was great if I didn't think it was.

It didn't take long for it to become overly nauseating. It almost seemed to become a race each day in the morning to see who could post their "good morning, bd excellent and remember the rules" post.
I think I posted twice all week. Once to show the costume we made and another asking if anyone else got the Saturday morning newsletter with no code. Only to be reprimanded by some jagoff reminding me it not about the points but to have fun and I might get "Tylered". Jesus Christ dude I just asked a question.

I barely looked at that FB page. Maybe three times briefly before I realized it was a waste of time and only got in the way of code watching!

It didn't take long for it to become overly nauseating. It almost seemed to become a race each day in the morning to see who could post their "good morning, bd excellent and remember the rules" post.
I think I posted twice all week. Once to show the costume we made and another asking if anyone else got the Saturday morning newsletter with no code. Only to be reprimanded by some jagoff reminding me it not about the points but to have fun and I might get "Tylered". Jesus Christ dude I just asked a question.

:lol:lol

Seriously? :lol That is sad :lol

I barely looked at that FB page. Maybe three times briefly before I realized it was a waste of time and only got in the way of code watching!

When i was at work i watched FB for codes just because it was easier and faster on my phone but when when i was at home i watched for them on here. Never really paid attention to the "nice" people so that did not bother me.

Thanks for posting the sale at PC. Picked up a Peacemaker for $231 US/w shipping . There were a few others on there I wished I had waited on but oh well.

Well just got back from a pretty much all weekend halloween party :thud:

Just want to say thank you to everyone who posted codes and the all around fun that was going on in this thread! :rock

Thanks for posting the sale at PC. Picked up a Peacemaker for $231 US/w shipping . There were a few others on there I wished I had waited on but oh well.
Yeah I ordered Falcon from there. If I had the extra money I'd get Mk43 too, cheaper than anywhere else even from Australia [emoji38]

Maybe they'll have a Christmas 20% off or something.

Back