Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Good site. Need HT Stormtrooper but not there. Can't seem to find one of these except eBay, and I'm not paying $400 for one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah pretty sure they get all their HT via SS, mentioned in earlier post too.

Still, SSC probably banks on Spook to bring in more business, rather than bring people together to buy previously sold and discounted product from another vendor.

Man of Steel for like 150 shipped

One thing to keep in mind that after a sale like this, they will be busy sorting out shipping for selling this much product - so it would not surprise me if shipping took longer. But, they'll come through. :)

"All at once, like a great silence. Sideshow Twitter and Facebook posts screeched to a halt."

all of the sudden #popculchasalebitches! starts trending........:lol

They were $144 a piece with the sale. Crazy.

Are you s**tting me??? Ugh! All I want is 1, just 1. Can't even find 1. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One thing to keep in mind that after a sale like this, they will be busy sorting out shipping for selling this much product - so it would not surprise me if shipping took longer. But, they'll come through. :)

It can come on Christmas for all I care at those prices. :wink1:

"All at once, like a great silence. Sideshow Twitter and Facebook posts screeched to a halt."

all of the sudden #popculchasalebitches! starts trending........:lol

They sure did... Even Susan was like why do I only have 5 people in the take your souls contest.

I tried to get Marty McFly from Popcultcha but once I got to the Paypal checkout it was $206. I think I'm doing this wrong.

So PayPal will charge my also? For using Pc ?

Its only 3.5 % dont worry about it... You are saving too much to consider the extra fee PP charges

Its just a conversion fee to convert USD to AUD... most banks do this

They are the main Sideshow/Hot Toys distributor for Australia and get all of the exclusives. They have BR Joker, Tank, Luke and I think I saw some others.

Makes sense, guess I got confused as I'm always seeing people from Australia buying from SS direct instead of there to save $$. And then here we are in the states buying from them to save $$.

Still, SSC probably banks on Spook to bring in more business, rather than bring people together to buy previously sold and discounted product from another vendor.

oh for sure, but it wouldn't be good to rub SS face in it on FB was what I said before.

Makes sense, guess I got confused as I'm always seeing people from Australia buying from SS direct instead of there to save $$. And then here we are in the states buying from them to save $$.

Because they have to pay VAT which is a chunk more.

What are the chances this will milk some big discounts from SSC? That ship might have sailed by now.

Yeah I would not bite the hand that feeds here since they do so much anyways the other 358 days a year with codes and giveaways. THey could say F-U and not hand out anything but this s just a perfect storm with the down year for spook.

Because Popcultcha are usually expensive and it only seems cheap to you guys cause the dollar is 70cents

Back