Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Nice haul, hokie! I wonder what the deal is with them having SS exclusives? I noticed they have Sideshow Hoth Luke EX.

Popcultcha is awesome! Happy to have been able to get a Speeder Bike and another Stormtrooper! What a deal. :)

Thinking about ordering the aou widow through them. Its cheaper that way, even if i were to apply all my rp that i got this week.

Long gone. Grabbed them at 2AM right when the sale went live. They had a few two packs left going for like $315 shipped earlier in the morning.

That explains it then. They're gone now.

Yeah... just spent $1200 on that site. fk.

I spent half a grand and am still shopping at Popcultcha.:panic: #realspooktacular?j/k.....?

Nice haul, hokie! I wonder what the deal is with them having SS exclusives? I noticed they have Sideshow Hoth Luke EX.

They are the main Sideshow/Hot Toys distributor for Australia and get all of the exclusives. They have BR Joker, Tank, Luke and I think I saw some others.

don't laugh, but i think all i'm getting from them is noland....

They are the main Sideshow/Hot Toys distributor for Australia and get all of the exclusives. They have BR Joker, Tank, Luke and I think I saw some others.

yeah pretty sure they get all their HT via SS, mentioned in earlier post too.

Someone should share these deals in FB. SSC should take notice that, their "deals" absolutely suck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back