Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Well, $525 later, and my Popculcha order is placed. I wanted more, but I got the few items I really wanted.

I bet the Stan Lee 1/6 scale fig will be what is on sale next year haha

It converts to US dollars. If the Aussie dollar was at par you would pay the same in US dollars minus 10% gst.

It's not the other way around? I can't imagine the conversion for the Stormtrooper happened to be exactly 199.99, but that's what it was listed for in USD. There must be some fluctuation though as not all the prices seem to match up like that.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see it as $198.68, I'm just making stuff up apparently. :lol

The SSC Tauntaun comes to $304.62 delivered.

Wouldn't US customers have to pay customs to import items though?

Nope. Cause 'Merica. :lol

tumblr_ndof0pxOQP1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Well, $525 later, and my Popculcha order is placed. I wanted more, but I got the few items I really wanted.

What'd you get!? That's exactly what I did and got the figs I wanted.

I bet the Stan Lee 1/6 scale fig will be what is on sale next year haha

Haha I thought the same thing. Ill wait for sure now. Hopefully the currency rate is the same or better (sorry Aus).

It's not the other way around? I can't imagine the conversion for the Stormtrooper happened to be exactly 199.99, but that's what it was listed for in USD. There must be some fluctuation though as not all the prices seem to match up like that.
It was listed at $280 Australian. Of course when I log in, it automatically shows my prices. The US ones are usually odd numbers like $235.37 or something odd like that.

Omg you guys are making me want to jump back on and buy more :lol

It was listed at $280 Australian. Of course when I log in, it automatically shows my prices. The US ones are usually odd numbers like $235.37 or something odd like that.

Ha, yeah I just edited my post as when I ordered it was $198.68. I'm all sorts of wrong. :duff

Their pricing still confuses the hell out of me, cause when i actually get the invoice the figure was $181 (i guess cause of the removed taxes) and then shipping is added on top of that. Plus I guess their conversions aren't exactly what PayPal uses.

This is a kick in the balls for Oz. **** in your own country is flying off the shelves, "deals of the year" on most right on your porch and in a helpless position. Sucks.

What'd you get!? That's exactly what I did and got the figs I wanted.

Whiplash Mk II, IM Bones Armor, and 2 Funko Pops for gifts. Saved about $200.

Not even worried about any more reward codes, the last couple hours have been hugely entertaining just seeing people spend all that money. There's nothing I even want from Popcultcha at the moment, but I'm just enjoying seeing this all. It's a Spooktacular Miracle!

Buy HT amazing spider 1+HT mark 43+WILD WEST play arts kai . And They have some exclusive funko!! I just couldn't stop :slap

People are getting reward points, just not from SSC, they are collecting the reward "Pennies" from PopCultcha :lol

Back