Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings No May code yet

I need a robo if anyone would like to share their code if it isn't account bound. :)

Wonder if something is on the horizon. Looked at the sale page and a number of items have been removed or their discounts removed.
Mandarin of all things that has been lingering is back to full price with no extra rewards. Hopefully it's something big or at least some new items become eligible.

Just got a 50% off email on select Hot Toys. Used it on the Batman Armory w/ Alfred (don't really need the Alfred though) and when I went back to the email to link back to the deals page, it said page not found. Did anyone else get this email?
I didn't. I would probably have ordered the armory at half off... Damn.

Did you have to take a survey or do something specific to receive an email?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just bought Heartbreaker and Bruce Banner using the 50% off code! That is a ridiculous offer that I couldn't refuse!

It's a unique code for everyone. Once it's used once, it's not reusable after

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you guys typically high-volume buyers? Just wondering who's getting these codes.

Just got a 50% off email on select Hot Toys. Used it on the Batman Armory w/ Alfred (don't really need the Alfred though) and when I went back to the email to link back to the deals page, it said page not found. Did anyone else get this email?

Just got this as well. Time Stamped 3:51AM ESt. Probably will drop it on the armory as well. Can't pass this 50% off deal.

Last edited:

Was Banner in the lot?

Nice deal! Bought the Armory with Alfred.

Yes, Banner was there. Here are the SKUs that were included: 902054, 902040, 902012, 902077, 902100, 902022, 902124, 902068, 902099, 902067, 902165, 902110, 902057, 902170.

Anyone have a code they are not planning to use?

Keep checking my email but nothing yet. Curious how these are being distributed?

Wow! Wish I had a code, but I'm pretty sure I already bought these at 30-35% off with extra rewards. Hmmm....

I'd love a 50% code if anyone isn't going to use it...PM me please... :pray:

I have a 20% off code that expires on June 5th, 2015 if anyone wants that. But the figures that this code can be applied to are very very limited.

Are you guys typically high-volume buyers? Just wondering who's getting these codes.

Not really Pixel. But, I did just put 3 HT figures on preorder all having NRD's (obviously), so I guess that was enough? One was the 1/4 Fett. Anyway, got the Batman armory with Alfred for $282 shipped!

Back