Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings APR15 for $20 off

Ah, awesome. Thanks

Damn... this thread got taken over by all these newbies... :lol :welcome1:

We should prepare the FAQ for all those questions that are about to come... :lol

We should prepare the FAQ for all those questions that are about to come... :lol

I'll go back to lurking now :(

Wait, so I can't use RP and coupons together?

And this code (100OFFEVERYTHING) doesn't work. #RageatSSC

That code expired last week. You need to try MONEYFORNOTHINGCHICKSANDTONTOFORFREE

:lol You're new to all this. You should've been here to see the chaos that was Spooktacular... :lol

hahaha people must have a strong stomach to make it through that. Many fell (e.g. called Sideshow to complain). Some survived (those who had fun with it).

So my big order from the tax day code came with a free Tonto and I ordered MOS Superman last week that came with a free Jor-El. I'm feeling lucky since I've never received a free figure from Sideshow before. Maybe they will give away some Chitauri or Banners next.

Did you use a discount code on Superman? That might be enough to make me grab it now

No discount code on Superman. Someone else reported it in the MOS thread last week so I decided to take a chance and order. I have no idea if it's random or if Sideshow is sending out Jor-El with all Superman orders. No guarantees.

Did you use a discount code on Superman? That might be enough to make me grab it now

CSSA13 is a current code that shows MOS Superman as an eligible item. Plus free shipping and bonus rewards.

Ok, where's that May code? R2 is finally back in stock and I need to get this battery module finished and tested.

No discount code on Superman. Someone else reported it in the MOS thread last week so I decided to take a chance and order. I have no idea if it's random or if Sideshow is sending out Jor-El with all Superman orders. No guarantees.

From what I have heard, they are packaging Jor-El figures in with DC orders. Not all of them obviously but when they do give out a free Jor-El, it's only for people who ordered something else that is DC.

Back