Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings APR15 for $20 off

Neither would I, but I could probably come up with some way to display him. On the other hand, I'd just feel bad about having to put Electro into the landfill, because there's no way I could/would ever display that POS. :) I'll never even watch the movie it's from.
Honestly the film wasn't great but if it's cheap enough I'd take Electro. I think the figure actually looks somewhat cool and I'm interested in seeing how it turns out with the light up features. He'd be a decent filler character for a Marvel villains shelf.

Are SS coupons one time use per account or could I make multiple orders with the same code? Thanks.

Are SS coupons one time use per account or could I make multiple orders with the same code? Thanks.
You can use coupon codes on multiple eligible items at the same time in your cart.

Seems Sideshow sent out an AoU email with the 20% code for select marvel items, lasts till July 1st 2015 its saying.

I'm brand new here and came from rebelscum forums and starting to get into hot toys of various types. Is the 20 percent off code that is im20off work on any in stock item or particular ones such as marvel or Star Wars only etc.?

I'm brand new here and came from rebelscum forums and starting to get into hot toys of various types. Is the 20 percent off code that is im20off work on any in stock item or particular ones such as marvel or Star Wars only etc.?

Only select items, all of them in stock only I think that they're trying to get rid of for the new stuff.

Updated with code for non-Marvel figures.

Promo CodeDiscountExpirationValid Items
CSSA1320%June 5, 2015Link
IM20OFF20%May 13, 2015Link
APR15$20May 08, 2015Link
WOLVIE1520%May 01, 2015Link
GETMARVEL20%May 01, 2015Link
PIN7.99Dec 31, 2015LinkFree Court of the Underworld United Signet - Pay shipping only

For another 20% code good on most of the same figures as the other 20% (plus Winter Soldier), fill out the survey and enter the contest at the end. They'll email you a unique promo code that expires July 1/15.
Link: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/blog/quiz-could-you-be-one-of-the-avengers

Awesome sauce! Thanks :clap:

Looks like GETMARVEL and WOLVIE15 are practically the same items, no need for both codes active...

I already had man of steel supes, zod and roadblock on order so I just saved about or over 100$ and canceled the old ones lmao YEEESS

How often do these codes come along? Is 20% good or wait for a better one to come? Or what has been most of your experiences?

The 20% plus extra rewards and free shipping (depending on the figure) is probably as good as it gets. I think they had bigger percentage discounts during Spook, maybe 25-30%, but you risk a figure selling out before then. If you have the money and you want the figure I wouldn't hold out to save $10-15 down the road as the chance may not come again.

APR15$20May 08, 2015Link
PIN7.99Dec 31, 2015LinkFree Court of the Underworld United Signet - Pay shipping only

WELL THANK YOU! (INSERT .GIF OF MICHAEL SCOTT HERE) I really appreciate these kinds of summaries.

Thank you so much.

APR15$20May 08, 2015Link

For another 20% code good on most of the same figures as the other 20% (plus Winter Soldier), fill out the survey and enter the contest at the end. They'll email you a unique promo code that expires July 1/15.

Dumb question, what survey?

Back