Curious on any new Michael Myers figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freddysnightmares

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does Neca still have the license to the classic Michael Myers stuff, I know Mezco had the remake rights. Any new anyone? I mean look at the great work they are doing with the Freddys. Now they have no excuse to not make the different Michaels lol :impatient:

I know there's a new officially licensed mask that'll be making the rounds on Halloween. Outside of that, I didn't see anything mentioned at SDCC or prior.

I would love to see an official 1/6 scale myers from part one. imagine if hot toys did horror? I only have the sideshow one and it pretty terrible. Hardly movie accurate.

I would love to see an official 1/6 scale myers from part one. imagine if hot toys did horror? I only have the sideshow one and it pretty terrible. Hardly movie accurate.

I remember reading somewhere that it was from Pt 4. So that explains the look of the mask which isn't all that bad considering how old it is.

FYI, there actually is a GREAT 1/6 Michael out there that was released about a year and a half ago from a company called Mack & Co. There's a good review of it on youtube. Only 30 were made though...it even has real boots!

I passed on the Sideshow 1/6 Michael Myers back in the day, regretted it ever since. 1/6 horror figures need to make a comeback!

I wouldn't regret it too much -- it was a horrible figure. I had one in my hands at a comic shop and could've gotten it on sale but just... couldn't. The face was nondescript, and they couldn't even get the color of the coveralls right (there's a debate on whether it was navy blue or spruce green, so Sideshow went with... gray).

I'd love to see Hot Toys tackle it. I've also seen some really great customs on this site. I don't have one, though.

I wouldn't regret it too much -- it was a horrible figure. I had one in my hands at a comic shop and could've gotten it on sale but just... couldn't. The face was nondescript, and they couldn't even get the color of the coveralls right (there's a debate on whether it was navy blue or spruce green, so Sideshow went with... gray).

I'd love to see Hot Toys tackle it. I've also seen some really great customs on this site. I don't have one, though.

Personally I always liked charcoal grey for the coveralls from H1. I know most believe they were spruce/olivewood green (which I don't argue with) but I always thought green looked a bit odd for H1 Michael in person even if it is the correct color. In the movie his coveralls looked blue or greyish most of the time.

Anywho I'd LOVE for HT to tackle Myers or even for SSC to go back and redo theirs with today's standards. Man all this talk really makes me miss my old Myers masks I had.

I'm trying to sell all of my SideShow 12" Horror stuff and a PF Jason. But if Hot Toys went to horror, I'd be back in the 1/6 game!

Back