CREG Customs Sculpting work: Terminator Genisys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREG Customs Sculpting work: General Zod WIP

Interested in Zod painted. Faora would definitely be of interest. Have you ever considered doing Batman and Robin from Batman forever? I personally really liked those costumes even though the movie was pretty terrible.

I am dying for this neutral Zod sculpt hopefully it'll be done soon??? Oh yeah Creg Customs did I mention to put me on the list for a neutral zod sculpt? LOL

I am dying for this neutral Zod sculpt hopefully it'll be done soon??? Oh yeah Creg Customs did I mention to put me on the list for a neutral zod sculpt? LOL

Zod, Bats, and Hulk all look fantastic fantastic. Def gonna be checking in to see when they're available and if you make Faora, I will not only buy it, but I might just come and give you a hug. MoS just isn't complete without her.

You guys rock :rock

Thanks for the kind words and interest freaks!

Any guesses?

Screen Shot 2014-06-05 at 2.42.25 PM.jpeg

And the Orlando Bloom is pretty fantastic too. Would be nice to upgrade the Sideshow Legolas figure.

I'm pretty sure that's what that sculpt is for. CREG is working with ACI on their 1/6 LOTR figures so there's a pretty good chance that what's he's shown us is the start of the ACI Legolas sculpt

Back