CREG Customs Sculpting work: Terminator Genisys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREG Customs Presents: Sculps & Such - 1st mask AMZ Spidey and 1st Night Bats Ski

put me down for the spidey head and web shooters! awesome work man! you really are killing these

Re: CREG Customs Presents: Sculps & Such - 1st mask AMZ Spidey and 1st Night Bats Ski

Is there a list for the first night out head sculpt? I'm interested

Wow - thanks guys.

No lists anymore. I will put up a sales thread Monday for both Bruce and Stapler and Spidey with web shooters.

This is just to show my work.

So I just found this thread, to get Ra's...am I just supposed to keep checking this thread for updates and then just buy it?

Really want that Spidey Mask head and webshooter. Is it an interest list or ready to go set?

Wow - thanks guys.

No lists anymore. I will put up a sales thread Monday for both Bruce and Stapler and Spidey with web shooters.

This is just to show my work.

Really want that Spidey Mask head and webshooter. Is it an interest list or ready to go set?

I think that answers it.

Update!

Snake Eyes prints are FINALLY done!!!!

So here are some crappy iPod pics because I can't wait until I get home to take proper pics!

Also shown are the cane handel and footer for the KFC Wayne and the upcoming 1st night out BB Stapler.

Thanks for checking it out freaks!

photo+%2810%29.JPG

photo+%284%29.JPG

photo+%285%29.JPG

photo+%286%29.JPG

photo+%287%29.JPG

photo+%288%29.JPG

photo+%289%29.JPG

photo+%2815%29.JPG

photo+%2812%29.JPG

photo+%2813%29.JPG

Last edited:

damn those snake eyes sculpts are badass man! :rock

What's the situation with T2 painted Arnold?

Update!

Snake Eyes prints are FINALLY done!!!!

So here are some crappy iPod pics because I can't wait until I get home to take proper pics!

Also shown are the cane handel and footer for the KFC Wayne and the upcoming 1st night out BB Stapler.

Thanks for checking it out freaks!

photo+%2815%29.JPG

'Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler...'

tumblr_m3zrk70sZK1qiz3j8o1_500.gif

damn Dean I'm starting to not like you just as much as Snaggletooth doesn't like Luke

ponda0po.jpg

:wink1::1-1:

Those look astounding Dean! :hi5:
Im goin crazy waiting for your BB cowl. Any idea when you'll be having those finished?

Hey guys - still moving ahead on a lot of projects but been busy with my current releases finding a workaround for my stolen equipment...

Anywho - I have also been busy completing my fist professional gig with ACI and I am blessed and thrilled to say I will be working on their upcoming LOTR series!

No I cannot say anything else about it :lol but I am pumped about it all!

damn Dean I'm starting to not like you just as much as Snaggletooth doesn't like Luke

ponda0po.jpg

:wink1::1-1:

:lol

Those look astounding Dean! :hi5:
Im goin crazy waiting for your BB cowl. Any idea when you'll be having those finished?

Been playing with it so soon I hope.

I have also been busy completing my fist professional gig with ACI and I am blessed and thrilled to say I will be working on their upcoming LOTR series!

No I cannot say anything else about it :lol but I am pumped about it all!

Congratulations Dean! :clap Make the best sculpts! :) Wish you all the best with this collaboration!

Keep us updated then things will move on a bit!

Back