CREG Customs Sculpting work: Terminator Genisys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREG Customs Presents: Sculping & Upcoming Projects - Bale Sculpt Started

who would be doing the painting? any samples/previous work so far that we could see?

Looking very good. I'm hoping to bash a Preston Cleric if I can ever find a couple of the Triad Enforcer coats. This would be perfect.

I think some of us buying the Iminime Bateman would like a smirking Patrick Bateman sculpt out of this :wave

Looking very good. I'm hoping to bash a Preston Cleric if I can ever find a couple of the Triad Enforcer coats. This would be perfect.

Well you won't have to do it with Wayne because I am going to offer a Cleric. :wink1:

I think some of us buying the Iminime Bateman would like a smirking Patrick Bateman sculpt out of this :wave

That's a possibility :lecture

who would be doing the painting? any samples/previous work so far that we could see?

I have seen some but I cannot release them. The painted option will only work if the paint ups are good and I believe they will be.

I will be showing the proto paint up before taking orders for the first release (Arnold) so everyone can see the quality of the work. If it pans out then full speed ahead :)

I hope you" ll accept international orders.:pray:

Is there a chance you will make a tdk or tdkr cowl since hot toys screwed up yet again?maybe based on this expression?

total-batman-dark-knight-rises-001.jpg

Is there a chance you will make a tdk or tdkr cowl since hot toys screwed up yet again?maybe based on this expression?

total-batman-dark-knight-rises-001.jpg

:exactly:

TDK headsculpt is the headsculpt I'm more desperate to get :gah:

Not sure guys. If I do it will be with an attached neck. Not putting in the effort just to do a cowl replacement.

But wayne first then BB Cowl - then this at some point. Some may be more satisfied with the figure in hand so we'll see how it pans out.

Well you won't have to do it with Wayne because I am going to offer a Cleric. :wink1:

Fantastic news! Will you be offering the outfits as well? Have not been able to find the Triad Enforcer coats anywhere. I suppose a Taye Diggs/Brandt might be hoping for too much.

Not sure guys. If I do it will be with an attached neck. Not putting in the effort just to do a cowl replacement.

But wayne first then BB Cowl - then this at some point. Some may be more satisfied with the figure in hand so we'll see how it pans out.

The BB cowl is just as needed as the TDK/TDKR cowl. They never got that one right either.

i cant wait for the batman begins cowl! thanks for making this happen!

Just making sure, apart from the "Trust me" T-800 sculpt, are you going to do a serious/neutral sculpt too?

Screen+shot+2012-10-09+at+4.56.28+PM.jpg

I'm pretty sure that Bale's nose isn't that crooked. I can't find that same angle though.. All the rest looks awesome.

christian-bale-6.jpg

Christianbale.jpg

104858_kristian-byejl_or_Christian-Bale_1600x1200_(www.GdeFon.ru).jpg

Great likeness, it's amazing to see how quickly the likeness came about during the last few updates.

There's one thing that's bothering me a bit though. It looks like the eyes are the right "depth" at the outer edges, but turn inward towards the center (near the nose). Don't really know how to explain it properly. It seems as if the edges of the eyes are not at the same depth.
Do you have some new profile shots? The eyes look really weird here:

Looking at that, and assuming its mostly accurate since I haven't seen anyone saying much otherwise, how is Bale in any way good looking? Kinda freaky looking.

Looking at that, and assuming its mostly accurate since I haven't seen anyone saying much otherwise, how is Bale in any way good looking? Kinda freaky looking.

Well I bet everybody looks bad without hair and without eyebrows, and with a red-brown skin.

christian-bale-dark-interview.jpg

Back