Media Crackdown

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crackdown was one of the BEST original IPs on the X-Box 360. Great concept and formula, great execution and it was fun. Loved the original story with the "twist" ending. It was also one of the first "open world" games to focus more on the character and his/her powers as opposed to hopping in vehicles.

Theeeeen Crackdown 2 happened and unfortunately...one of the MOST disappointing sequels ever in my opinion. The whole mutant virus and the SAME city and vehicles with minor graphic changes was boring.

Glad to see the original creator is back and I'm glad to see they're giving this series another shot. It's genuinely awesome and lots of fun and set a precedent that games like Saints' Row 4 and Infamous capitalized on.

I'm definitely excited for this. Played the hell out of the first 2 games. I'm hoping they keep all the upgrades and expand on them. To be honest if they did away with them, I wouldn't pick this up. Hopefully we see some gameplay soon.

Looking foward to this, really hoping they take advantage of the this console generations functionality, and I dont just mean graphics, but gameplay elements that lower resources from previous gen didnt allow, to better networking capabilities as well.

to this day im still mad at the orbs and the killing pedestrians penalty . and there aren't many enemies around after beating the game.

Back