Corrose's Workshop - 1/6 Scale Custom Accessories - OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Corrose's Workshop - Decals, 1/6 Custom Replicas - A FEW WD BANDANAS LEFT!

hey chris found another ref pic. btw the silk is on it's way

ref32.jpg

Last edited:

Your site for ordering decals seems to be down.... Dang... are you still selling them?

hey chris found another ref pic. btw the silk is on it's way

ref32.jpg

Got it yesterday, I will evaluate as soon as I can.

Your site for ordering decals seems to be down.... Dang... are you still selling them?

I am, the page is just down for the moment, email me at: [email protected]

For everyone else:
In general, response and turn around times are slowing down a bit on my end so just bear with me. A bump in the road is I had an external hard drive crash yesterday that I had never gotten around to uploading to my cloud service, sooooo pissed. I'm sending the drive off next week in the hopes that they can pull the data. Most of my weekend will be scrambling to see if I have backups anywhere. This doesn't affect anyone's order, this is just a personal hard drive, but I am prioritizing that getting taken care of.

Thanks!

cool chris keep me in the loop.

Hi!! I´m interested in your Winchester chest tattoos. Are you still selling them? :)

Hey chris:

a person that made that costume for cosplay was nice enough to send the file.

attachment

attachment

does that help

Corrose sent you a pm..let me know. Thanks

@Groovy34 - email coming your way in a few minutes.
To any other pending PMS and emails as a quick reminder.

My response time has slowed down and will continue to stay a little delayed through the holiday season. I have been extremely occupied with work and family life, and orders on the side. I finally got my appointment setup, the trainer is flying down the first few days of the week of Thanksgiving to do my full printer training. I'm super excited about having this new piece of equipment and what it will mean for some of the offerings I plan on doing. The day after the training is done we roll right into Thanksgiving, and then the weekend after, we are taking a vacation. You can expect to see some 3D print updates around that week after.

With the decal requests, I just ask, and thank you for your patience. I'm a one-artist operation and I do this on top of my career and family time. I always try my best to get back to everyone, and timely, but that isn't always possible. I never intentionally ignore anyone, so I always ask people shoot m a friendly reminder every few days or so if you have not heard back.

So I'm still taking orders and requests, just keep the timing in mind. The easier the request, the more likely I can get you what you need faster.

Thanks to everyone for the continued support and helping me get to this point where I can start offering some really cool stuff. You guys are going to love the 3D 1/6 items I have in store.

I wanted to share these photos because I was surprised this worked!
A fellow SSFer is working with me on a project where we need to get artwork onto real silk. They sent me some material to test, and I naturally assumed at the temperature needed to achieve a proper bond would destroy/melt silk.

To my surprise it went on beautifully. The project is not Supes based, I just used a test transfer to see if it could work. Just wanted to share in care anyone has any ideas about something they are trying to do but not sure how to approach it.

l9jw.jpg

ybx4.jpg

it11.jpg

di6j.jpg

zqab.jpg

dqyx.jpg

Got some overstock that I'm doing a great deal on this weekend only.
The decals you see in the images below are 6 for $20 shipped in the U.S. Add $1 for international.

Decals are as-is, the ones pictured only.

PM me if interested in grabbing a few good deals.

EDIT: Sale is over

Last edited:

Work looks awesome can you do something like this one..

1402840_10151996765149346_1751096581_o.jpg

Pm sent on Terminator decal

Corrose, do you think those transfers would work on something like cotton corduroy?

I wanted to share these photos because I was surprised this worked!
A fellow SSFer is working with me on a project where we need to get artwork onto real silk. They sent me some material to test, and I naturally assumed at the temperature needed to achieve a proper bond would destroy/melt silk.

To my surprise it went on beautifully. The project is not Supes based, I just used a test transfer to see if it could work. Just wanted to share in care anyone has any ideas about something they are trying to do but not sure how to approach it.

l9jw.jpg

ybx4.jpg

it11.jpg

di6j.jpg

zqab.jpg

dqyx.jpg

I'm glad to see it worked I was kinda going on since silk is used in hot air balloons that it would survive the treatment my only concern it was to gritty for the design .

Hey chris and laura im going to pushing BL to early summer 2014 so the sculpter has been able to sculpt the head. and will give us time to construct all costumes. I most likly will have them sent to you once people pay and will be sent to customers once leaving your hands. It's the most time constuctive plan i could come up with.

I need you to email me the cost for proto of 5 outer decals (white)and inner decals (red).

I will construct proto costume in jan or feb to be sent to you to finish the final step then return to me for photoshoot. can you make a cloud city back drop and how much would it cost?

Re: Corrose's Workshop - Base Decals, 1/6 Custom Replicas - NEW Daryl Bandanas!

I have been asked to do Daryl's red back pocket bandana.
This will be a quick one time run.

I'll be grabbing some material tomorrow, so if you need one of these, please PM me right away.

Ok everyone, very excited with the final on these. I bought a few blank, black bandanas this morning. This material as you know is much, much thinner than a cotton shirt which works perfect for this project. It allows it to bunch up nicely around the bottom.

The actual prints are done on a professional quality roland heat transfer material using solvent inks. This is the same process a shirt shop would use for shirt runs where silk screening is not needed.

I permanently pressed the transfers onto the material using the same kind of heat press that shirt shops use, the bond is permanent and bubble free. The transfer material, even when applied to a garment can be stretched with the fabric and will not crack or tear. I have been able to stretch an applied transfer to around 3x it's original size with no issues, it's top shelf stuff.

I did a small run tonight and wanted to share the pricing and ordering information.

The price per bandana is: $30 shipped worldwide and includes paypal fees. My paypal is: [email protected]
The included shipping is going to be your basic, postal option, no tracking etc. If this is something you need expedited, that will be a fee you are responsible for.

Since these are ready to go, there is no need for a formal sign up list. Feel free to go ahead and make a payment. If you want to avoid shipping delays, please make sure your board name and correct shipping info is included in the paypal transaction.

There are 2 options you guys can ask for on these:

1) Shipped flat and unfolded
2) Permanent press crease (see images). This is nice because you won't have to pinch your folds by hand.

Your folding option must be indicated in your payment notes, otherwise you will be shipped an unfolded version.

All you will need to do is twist the edges and tie a small knot around the back of the head. If your figure head is any larger than Arnie here you can easily stretch the bandana out a little to give some more reach. It helped me to use needle nose pliers to tighten the back.

The edges are not hemmed, I wanted these to have the ability to fray a little bit. When they arrive, there will be little to no fray, as they are brand new. With some handling you can get that nice natural fray to start to show.

As mentioned these are in hand and can ship in less than 24 hours of payment received.

There is no need to PM me prior to ordering, just go for it. If you have any questions just let me know.

Thanks!

xigq.jpg

pltp.jpg

q85b.jpg

2zxd.jpg

2tuz.jpg

j7un.jpg

9ymk.jpg

ffem.jpg

ke8m.jpg

yc4d.jpg

Back