Corrose's Workshop - 1/6 Scale Custom Accessories - OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Corrose's Workshop - Base Decals, 1/6 Custom Replicas - Miami Killer Urn Pics!

The bandanas have been quite popular.
I have enough material to do about 4 more that I was going to do this weekend, and then it will probably be awhile before I do anymore of these. I generally try to move onto the next new project pretty quickly.

If you want to snag one of these, please PM me.

Re: Corrose's Workshop - Decals, 1/6 Custom Replicas - A FEW WD BANDANAS LEFT!

Can you do a halloween decal like this

1/6 CS Comic I finished up tonight:

6a8r.jpg

pgxq.jpg

moky.jpg

t3lh.jpg

mkki.jpg

Hey corrose sent u a email, hope u can help

Cheers

Emma

loving my decals ! Thanks My Man ! Feedback left !

Thanks for decals corrose!

Thanks for the awesome decals! Exactly what I was looking for.
e4e7anen.jpg
a4yquseq.jpg
aha2aved.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Quick update!
So I took delivery of the 3D printer late last week.
This thing is a beast, stands about 6 foot tall and weighs a ton! Very heavy duty piece of machinery.
They had to deliver it in a FedEx freight vehicle and used a hydraulic jack to get it in.

I'm having to delay my 2 day training a couple of weeks due to my travel schedule, but I'm hoping to get the training done late November to be up and running by then or early December if I can swing it.

Can't wait to take it for a spin.

THIS IS HUGE. Not just for your space....for all of us here on the forum. I gotta get back to work on those references for you.

BRAVO, Chris! :clap

Quick update!
So I took delivery of the 3D printer late last week.
This thing is a beast, stands about 6 foot tall and weighs a ton! Very heavy duty piece of machinery.
They had to deliver it in a FedEx freight vehicle and used a hydraulic jack to get it in.

I'm having to delay my 2 day training a couple of weeks due to my travel schedule, but I'm hoping to get the training done late November to be up and running by then or early December if I can swing it.

Can't wait to take it for a spin.

I don't know how you're gonna do it ! I wouldn't be able to contain myself. Check out what this member did with his printer

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135097

Thats great stuff!

He used Shapeways, the comapny I used to print my slide boxes, urns, vallon staves and more. They are a pretty good company to work with. The issue with them is when you place an order it takes 10 days exactly before your prints ship, weekends don't count. I'm sure it's this way because they have sooooo much volume to do daily. I just like to do things myself, and I don't like middlemen :)

I want to be able to offer my own product without having to pay someone else an upcharge. I have some similar things in mind to that guys thread I plan on attempting to do. Custom bases, some custom torsos, personal headsculpts, 1/6 accessories and more. Theres simply not going to be enough time in the day anymore :)

The potential are limitless . I'd rather cut out the middleman as well. I just thought it was kinda cool what those printers can do . I once saw on 20/20 a guy make a functioning wrench.

I just wanted to share some pics of some stand decals by the very talented Corrose. Thanks brother!

Eric

1394100_10151935016479035_1551215639_n.jpg

1391755_10151935016344035_305518980_n.jpg

1383640_10151935034549035_953122357_n.jpg

734344_10151935034504035_1810036149_n.jpg

So I'm sending the base stand back for the printer and getting a new one, they are going to wait until I get the new one and have it set up where it's going to permanently be before they come out to do the machine training.

As I ramp up into that timeline I will be slowing down a little bit on decal orders...not stopping but just meaning my turn times will take a little longer as I start trying to wrap up some 3D projects to have ready to print once I'm up and running. I will probably have the slower turn times for a bit as I start this all up.

I would recommend if anyone has anything that they think they will be needing in a hurry, please email me sooner than later before I start getting super busy.

Email is preferred over PM as always: [email protected]

Thanks

Back