Corrose's Workshop - 1/6 Scale Custom Accessories - OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Corrose's Workshop - Base Decals, 1/6 Custom Replicas and more!

Been getting into a bad habit of not posting some of the newer designs, here are a few:

screenshot20130317at443.png

Chris does some suuuuuuu-perb work! I particularly like the one above!
:wink1::hi5: As well as the "other piece" for Sgt. Todd!!!!

It's been a project of mine for several years, and thanks to Chris, it's finally happening. At this point, until I can find a good pic of the tattered long coat Sgt. Todd wears, it'll just be the t-shirt, pants & boots. Pants and boots are customs that were commissioned for Sgt. Todd years ago.

Thanks again Chris

Thanks for the kind words.

Thanks to you guys I have been staying at capacity with requests from new and repeat customers alike. Also a huge thanks to all of you for bearing with me. I may have some really cool news to announce soon, so stay tuned.

They pushed the ship date of the 3D printer from May to June, but still, it's only 2 months away and I have an awesome TDK project that I have been working on that I will kick off in full with the 3D printer, you guys are going to be pretty amazed Im hoping!

Thanks for the kind words.

Thanks to you guys I have been staying at capacity with requests from new and repeat customers alike. Also a huge thanks to all of you for bearing with me. I may have some really cool news to announce soon, so stay tuned.

They pushed the ship date of the 3D printer from May to June, but still, it's only 2 months away and I have an awesome TDK project that I have been working on that I will kick off in full with the 3D printer, you guys are going to be pretty amazed Im hoping!

Any hints on the project? how much space will we need?:lol

Some Detolf Glass Static Clings I just got wrapped up for a fellow freaker.

woohoo i look forward to popping these on my Detolf's :)

Wow, finally getting unburied from a decent amount of backlog! Wanted to share some of the most recent stuff. Open to start taking in some new backlog. Hit me up!

screenshot20130418at120.png

screenshot20130417at115.png

screenshot20130417at115.png

screenshot20130418at121.png

1/6 Lemans heat transfer set:

The Rock Trunk Heat Transfers

screenshot20130418at122.png

Napoleon Dynamite 1/6 heat transfer:

img1237k.jpg

Last edited:

"If you smellllll what Corrose is cooking!"

The transfers and the Bhrama bull tattoo turned out great. Thanks again for taking on another of my crazy projects! I might need a new sticker for the mic though :lol

imagewceb.jpg

"If you smellllll what Corrose is cooking!"

The transfers and the Bhrama bull tattoo turned out great. Thanks again for taking on another of my crazy projects! I might need a new sticker for the mic though :lol

imagewceb.jpg

Happy to do it, starting on your Hulk project in a day or so, thanks for your patience on the backlog!

Harry swag for VM

badge02.jpg

badge01m.jpg

Autobahn 1/6 record and sleeve:

auto01.jpg

auto02.jpg

auto03.jpg

TDK Joker Evidence Bag Decals for MRM

img1268sp.jpg

Various Badge Decals in 1/6:

002nlf.jpg

003lue.jpg

004tkl.jpg

1k Corpses Heat transfers for Elvis1976

screenshot20130221at428.jpg

Last edited:

Happy to do it, starting on your Hulk project in a day or so, thanks for your patience on the backlog!

Awesome, I actually found some close up pics of the hulk tights, I'll send it over right now.

The new stuff looks great bro, keep it coming

Hey Chris;

I just got done screenprinting on black and grey t-shirt material. After i make the t-shirts. I will have available: Pink floyd the wall, Mettalica,ac/dc,and beatles.

I used a font on illustrator and a friend burned the screen for me. so I did the print during class

Hey gang,

I was debating sharing some sad, personal news with you guys, because I don't really know any of you face to face, but it will help explain why things have been crazy lately, and why I have been tougher to get ahold of.

Monday before last, my wife was almost 8 weeks pregnant. This was going to be our first child, and it was very, very planned. We have been trying for almost a year, and I have always wanted to be a father very badly. That Monday was a bad, bad, bad day for me...it emotionally drained us for most of the week and it was a hard pill to swallow.

Through our faith and family we have for the last few days been feeling like things are kinda getting back to normal for us, and we are hoping to try again and see if we can be blessed again in the coming weeks and months.

It has helped to be able to have projects at work, and this side stuff to offer some distractions, I was able to clear a lot of backlog a few days ago which was nice.
This might help explain why I have been less responsive for the last couple of weeks.

So as we are getting back into the swing of life, I'll be knocking out a lot of orders this weekend, and welcome repeat or new business you guys may have for me.
Please don't think "I won't bother him right now because of this". It's exactly the opposite, I'm always welcoming custom work, so please do not hesitate to hit me up.
If you are one of the ones that has not heard back from me over the last couple of weeks, just send another note my way, I won't think you are pestering me.

Thanks for the continued support of the work, and I look forward to growing my arsenal of what I can offer the community over the coming months.

Thanks
Chris

Last edited:

There is some great stuff here. Tagging thread.

Hey gang,

I was debating sharing some sad, personal news with you guys, because I don't really know any of you face to face, but it will help explain why things have been crazy lately, and why I have been tougher to get ahold of.

Monday before last, my wife was almost 8 weeks pregnant. This was going to be our first child, and it was very, very planned. We have been trying for almost a year, and I have always wanted to be a father very badly. That Monday was a bad, bad, bad day for me...it emotionally drained us for most of the week and it was a hard pill to swallow.

Through our faith and family we have for the last few days been feeling like things are kinda getting back to normal for us, and we are hoping to try again and see if we can be blessed again in the coming weeks and months.

It has helped to be able to have projects at work, and this side stuff to offer some distractions, I was able to clear a lot of backlog a few days ago which was nice.
This might help explain why I have been less responsive for the last couple of weeks.

So as we are getting back into the swing of life, I'll be knocking out a lot of orders this weekend, and welcome repeat or new business you guys may have for me.
Please don't think "I won't bother him right now because of this". It's exactly the opposite, I'm always welcoming custom work, so please do not hesitate to hit me up.
If you are one of the ones that has not heard back from me over the last couple of weeks, just send another note my way, I won't think you are pestering me.

Thanks for the continued support of the work, and I look forward to growing my arsenal of what I can offer the community over the coming months.

Thanks
Chris

So sorry to hear about this Chris. The same thing happened to my girlfriend and I back in January. Very tragic time in my life, still picking up the pieces. All the best to you and your wife, things will get better.

Hey gang,

Thanks
Chris

Chris,

Sorry to hear about your recent loss. It really is sad to hear, especially knowing that you have been trying very hard to be parents! I know you and your wife would be the coolest parents too! I pray that you guys will someday soon be blessed with the miracle of a child and have a lifetime full of experiences bringing up a child. I count myself blessed everyday for my children and as much as I love this hobby of ours, it will all always take a backseat to my family. Take care of what you need to with you and your wife. We're all very lucky to have a guy like you in the community to help fulfill our 1/6 dreams and further our collecting hobby! Thanks for all you do, Chris! :1-1:

Ah man soz about the loss but keep at it and you'll get there.

Last edited:

Our prayers are with you Chris. God has a plan for all of us so never get discouraged and keep the faith that one day you'll be on your way to creating a family and becoming a father.

Hey gang,

Thanks
Chris

Wow I posted before I saw this. I'm sorry to read this. I wish you the best!

Back