Corrose's Workshop - 1/6 Scale Custom Accessories - OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey man, I'm sorry for your loss! Keep trying! I don't doubt that you and your wife will be parents soon!

Work question... Do you make the Pollos hermanos stuff (bag and bucket)?

Re: Corrose's Workshop - Base Decals, 1/6 Custom Replicas and more!

Hey man, I'm sorry for your loss! Keep trying! I don't doubt that you and your wife will be parents soon!

Work question... Do you make the Pollos hermanos stuff (bag and bucket)?

Thanks brother!

Actually I plan on doing the bucket as a hollow piece on my 3D printer, complete with decals once the printer arrives! Im working on the bag, I just need to be able to find a roll-fed stock of a thinner media...a newsprint type material. The thinnest I have been able to find is the poster stock and it's too thick.

But the bucket is definitely coming!

hey...i,m korean ...can you south korea to post decals?

yeah very very sorry to hear what happened chris god has a plan for you and your wife my man sorry to hear about what happened and it sucks cause its always the people that want it most that takes them more time i have 2 little girls and they are my world and i love them with all my heart . dont worry my man i think you will get your merical bro you do alot for this community and we are all hear for you keep trying bro i no you will succeed best wishes to you and your wife

Some Detolf Glass Static Clings I just got wrapped up for a fellow freaker.

new to the site & sorry for your loss. I have a ht ttm 21 body & was wondering if you can make a scale "dexter" blood wings static cling decal?

So I have always hated traditional art, mostly because of the supplies needed, the setup, the prepwork, and the cleanup after. I attempted things like sculpting and painting at different points in my life and just hated it.

As I found my way into the digital medium back in college and now in my career, I find myself enjoying some of the traditional artforms in the digital medium.

I got my hands on ZBrush yesterday and just dove right in without reading the instructions like I usually do, and found myself really enjoying it.

This is exciting for me because while I feel like I have a solid handle on inorganic modeling, I didnt think I would do too well with inorganic. And since I will be getting the 3D printer in June, with more sculpting practice I may be able to do some prints from this program as well.

It's just some made up goblin/zombie thing that I was working on for practice. Be gentle on me, this is my first attempt with the software!

screenshot20130503at113.jpg

looks great mate! How are you finding it compared to say drawing/painting on the computer?

Thanks Sean for the kind words, we have talked many times, and I really look up to you as a master of the craft. I appreciate all the help and advice you have given me so far! It's amazing how many people you run into that don't want to help you learn in these kind of hobbies, so its a relief when someone as talented as you is such a stand up guy.

I actually find it MORE enjoyable than digital painting or drawing. There's something pretty amazing about seeing a design from all angles and being able to tweak it on the fly however you feel like.

Again thanks for everything!

So I have always hated traditional art, mostly because of the supplies needed, the setup, the prepwork, and the cleanup after. I attempted things like sculpting and painting at different points in my life and just hated it.

As I found my way into the digital medium back in college and now in my career, I find myself enjoying some of the traditional artforms in the digital medium.

I got my hands on ZBrush yesterday and just dove right in without reading the instructions like I usually do, and found myself really enjoying it.

This is exciting for me because while I feel like I have a solid handle on inorganic modeling, I didnt think I would do too well with inorganic. And since I will be getting the 3D printer in June, with more sculpting practice I may be able to do some prints from this program as well.

It's just some made up goblin/zombie thing that I was working on for practice. Be gentle on me, this is my first attempt with the software!

Give it a purple hat and ya got a design you should submit to disney for Spidey 3 of the Amazing Series. :lol :)

That looks great and i look forward to seeing how this all pans out :)

Quick update for Dark Passenger. Here is the prototype for the candy box in 1/6. The folds are a little more crude since it is a proto, final will be perfecto!
I still get a kick at how readable these 1/6 props are, the resolution on the printer is amazing.

lh01.jpg

lh02.jpg

lh03.jpg

Sent PM Corrose

Man how did you find your way round, I got it a few months back, tried it but only managed o make a blob of clay lol

Another ZBrush sculpting test. I'm starting to get a better grasp of the software!

Back