Corrose's Workshop - 1/6 Scale Custom Accessories - OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Corrose's Workshop - Base Decals, 1/6 Custom Replicas and more!

Can't wait to get these in!!!

Yeah the effect, and ability to have full color rocks, I have been making some random ones for my collection in between orders today, just finished a Firefly one!

Question i just baught a dc direct batgirl but im redoing her jumpsuit and was wondering if you made batman stickers of the bat symbol?

Question i just baught a dc direct batgirl but im redoing her jumpsuit and was wondering if you made batman stickers of the bat symbol?

I can do stickers, heat transfers, clings, canvas, film, you name it.
If the outfit is spandex, I would never recommend doing a sticker, glossy vinyl is just that...a shiny sticker, it's not going to flow with the fabric/material. I can do your logo on eat transfer which is very thin, and has a very generous elasticity. It's essentially a professional quality iron on. It can be washed, dried and won't come off or fade.

Shoot me a PM with your project details.

I just sent the money and email info for 2 more bits i forgot about, thanks again.

I can do stickers, heat transfers, clings, canvas, film, you name it.
If the outfit is spandex, I would never recommend doing a sticker, glossy vinyl is just that...a shiny sticker, it's not going to flow with the fabric/material. I can do your logo on eat transfer which is very thin, and has a very generous elasticity. It's essentially a professional quality iron on. It can be washed, dried and won't come off or fade.

Shoot me a PM with your project details.

Im debating about doing a matte vinyl or lycra. Im thinking lycra will be mre ease of movement for the figure. So when i finish her costume in black ill shoot it over to you.

this is the Batgirl im aiming for. so the batsymbol would be big
107774-76204-batgirl_super.jpg

These window clings rock man... Will definitely have to pick one up when I get my Detolf the way I want it. Might be in for a Dark Knight Rises one.

Im working also on a cobra female and i will need a dragon tatoo for her leg it should fit her whole thigh in red. its a clip art type tatoo
like this
dragon_80_chinese_new_year_2-999px.png

Dragon_tattoo_by_Starless_Night.jpg

since its a female and only going on her thigh like this picture but not using crysanthemums
img1807.jpg

the dragon will be red and i dont need scale detail it can be a simple one like this. only needs to be 2" long and 1/2" wide
11560483-dragon-for-the-year-2012-traditional-chinese-goroscop-symbol.jpg

this one im giving you some creative freedome i only require red

Last edited:

E-mail sent to you with requests, please!! :)

Just wanted share some pics of a few stand decals Chris made for me. Awesome work, my friend.

Thanks!
Eric

528207_10151513719214035_444678190_n.jpg

9998_10151513712169035_60636715_n.jpg

579672_10151513707689035_1433183947_n.jpg

521942_10151513705369035_633113323_n.jpg

Last edited:

I may need to buy another tatoo for sam since i had to switch bodies.

Chris, can you do clings with words like Horror, Suspence, Action, Drama, done in those early 50's fonts and typefaces.

Last edited:

Chris, can you do clings with words like Horror, Suspence, Action, Drama, done in those early 50's fonts and typefaces.

Sure can, as busy as I have gotten lately I have less and less time to do things that "might sell". But if you have a specific request and are interested in placing an order, hit me up via PM or email with what you need, quantities etc. This could be a fun project, so let me know!

what kind of material are the detolf wall clings made of? can you take them on and off? and how much do the cost?

Last edited:

what kind of material are the detolf wall clings made of? can you take them on and off? and how much do the cost?

Yes, the clings are vinyl and are made specifically for glass. This is the same material restaurants use for semi-permanent glass window displays. It is completely removable, and re-positionable. It leaves behind no adhesive which is fantastic.

Price depends on what size piece you need.
PM me your details.

Back