Action Figure Coreplay Not-World of Warcraft Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone received an Allied king yet? I'm tempted to snag one off ebay but at 350 I'm torn.
How is the face mostly cause that could be a deal breaker!

Has anyone received an Allied king yet? I'm tempted to snag one off ebay but at 350 I'm torn.
How is the face mostly cause that could be a deal breaker!

I have one. It’s a little shiny but a great figure overall. I finally have mine set up. Not a great picture but you get the idea.

626BBEA0-EC56-49FF-A6EE-C8493054634A.jpg

Has anyone seen Lich King in the wild yet? He’s the only one I want but I’d like to see how he turns out, though it will probably be too late by then.

I want to order this but until I see how Arthas fits on it, I can’t take that chance. Too expensive for that.

5DD52FA6-0F49-4F67-8D7F-F6FC3E6F6C44.jpeg

CA83A5EE-3FBF-4537-896C-44F570013999.jpeg

Eager to see what they do with the Horde thing in the background and hopefully some Orcs.

Got a chance to open it, looks awesome and it’s numbered. In the process of moving so packed back up for now.

Looks like the Demon Hunter was released. Don’t think it’s a named character so I will pass unless someone can tell me otherwise.

These figurines are impossible to have in Europe.

I managed (luckily) to have the "Coreplay Successor" at my favourite retailer, but they are canceled the pre-orders for the demon hunter.

If anyone has pictures of the demon hunter, I'm curious to see what she looks like.

... why was i thinking these all got canned! I got sylvanas and would love the rest.. where is the best place in the US to get these? (ebay?)

I got my Allied King from eBay but got the War Horse and pre-orders for the Lich King and his throne from TNS.

I got my Allied King from eBay but got the War Horse and pre-orders for the Lich King and his throne from TNS.

thanks! looks like they don't have it up now ... idk. googled TNS 1/6th scale and came up with TNSfigures.com That and I get gun shy buying from sites like that if they don't take paypal for protection.

thanks! looks like they don't have it up now ... idk. googled TNS 1/6th scale and came up with TNSfigures.com That and I get gun shy buying from sites like that if they don't take paypal for protection.

I pay them by PayPal. I have ordered a few things from them now and they have been pretty good. Packaging could be better, they use thin boxes. Other than that seem pretty good and only place that seem to sell these figures.

Has anyone seen Lich King in the wild yet? I’ve been holding off in case he’s terrible but it’s a dangerous game - I might miss out completely.

Back