Action Figure Coreplay Not-World of Warcraft Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a Coreplay but fits the overall topic. This came last night:
20171004_205652_HDR.jpg
20171004_211155_HDR.jpg
20171004_211204_HDR.jpg
20171004_211213_HDR.jpg
20171004_211301_HDR.jpg
20171004_211308_HDR.jpg
20171004_211236_HDR.jpg
20171004_211251_HDR.jpg

Overall I think she is awesome and it is great getting her and The Summoner within a week of each other.

Pretty cool. I have considered it but not sure if I need a second blue skinned female.

She is actually pretty pale, almost white. The lighting in my shots doesn't do the differences between the two justice. I am really happy with both of them.

Not a Coreplay but fits the overall topic. This came last night:
View attachment 369873
View attachment 369875
View attachment 369876
View attachment 369877
View attachment 369878
View attachment 369879
View attachment 369880
View attachment 369882

Overall I think she is awesome and it is great getting her and The Summoner within a week of each other.

Is it possible to swap the armor and costume from the elf archer, to the Successor figure? I MUCH prefer her armor and costume.

Not like I'm gonna find successor now regardless.

Elf archer looks like she is on some sort of KO Phicen body?

Last edited:
It is a normal plastic body with a thin rubber suit on the torso and arms (the arms pull out of the socket, it is not continuous like Phicen). It really inhibits posing however as I have had more time to play with them both and the Succesor is way easier to pose except the ankles are floppy on high heeled feet. The armor will be really hard to get off either of them the way it is built and I am pretty positive that the Successor/Core Play body is way too endowed to get her in the other armor, as it is her own bustier keeps popping off and needing to get pushed back up.

Had a devil of a time getting the Elf Archer (or Arcifer as the shipper box states) to actually hold her bow in a shooting stance and still not super happy with it at that. She looks best posed like I have her above. The Sucessor on the other hand can get lots of cool stances as long as you use a stand. I have had issues getting her to hold the fancier bow in a shooting stance though as it has flexible plastic that envelops the hand and the forearm which wants to pitch the wrist at and odd angle.

As far as bootlegs vs knockoffs vs unlicensed. These are definitely not licensed by WOTC however they are really good quality figures and not recasts/copy cats (knockoffs) nor are they clandestinely being marketed (bootlegs). Coreplay is an actualy German video game company though right? I have seen their adds and webpages but not sure how or what they are doing with this line.

It is a normal plastic body with a thin rubber suit on the torso and arms (the arms pull out of the socket, it is not continuous like Phicen). It really inhibits posing however as I have had more time to play with them both and the Succesor is way easier to pose except the ankles are floppy on high heeled feet. The armor will be really hard to get off either of them the way it is built and I am pretty positive that the Successor/Core Play body is way too endowed to get her in the other armor, as it is her own bustier keeps popping off and needing to get pushed back up.

Had a devil of a time getting the Elf Archer (or Arcifer as the shipper box states) to actually hold her bow in a shooting stance and still not super happy with it at that. She looks best posed like I have her above. The Sucessor on the other hand can get lots of cool stances as long as you use a stand. I have had issues getting her to hold the fancier bow in a shooting stance though as it has flexible plastic that envelops the hand and the forearm which wants to pitch the wrist at and odd angle.

As far as bootlegs vs knockoffs vs unlicensed. These are definitely not licensed by WOTC however they are really good quality figures and not recasts/copy cats (knockoffs) nor are they clandestinely being marketed (bootlegs). Coreplay is an actualy German video game company though right? I have seen their adds and webpages but not sure how or what they are doing with this line.

Yeah pretty much.

Knock off = cheap imitation, usually from China. Terrible quality compared to the original.

Unlicensed = Usually a very well made, by a reputable company, figure which is based on an IP but no licensing agreement exists. Hence it’s called Frozen Lord and not Lich King.

Thanks for the info, assuming you mean Blizzard when you said WOTC. Yeah, just gonna cancel the elf archer set.

Looks like Allied King is out. I have yet to order but if anyone actually gets it from the website they have attempted, let us know here and I will order one.

The Forsaken mount looks great, too bad this stuff is difficult to track down.

Hey, does anyone have the old Original Effect WoW releases or did those never end up making it to market?

does anyone know if the frozen lord deluxe set is still available anywhere? I have a friend of mine wanting to possibly order it as well as myself to get it if possible.

So looks like some new company's doing the soldiers from the film.

26733648_572988903042240_.jpg

Pretty sure these guys are really coomodel though, or at least related in some way.

I discovered the Coreplay Successor figure by accident and out of curiosity decided to pick her up, as I am new to any Coreplay figures. I have to say the figure itself is absolutely gorgeous with lots of very well executed detail on her armor and bow(s)... I think the armature is not as well done as typical Hot Toys or Phicen / TBLeague pieces - the leg joints on mine were very finicky to keep in a posed position, and the stiffness of the joints seemed to vary significantly. Consequently she was a little difficult to get into stable poses, and getting her to keep her bow hand attached was a bit of a challenge as well. But overall she looks amazing despite her problematic armature.

successor 1.jpg

successor 2.jpg

successor 3.jpg

successor 4.jpg

successor 5.jpg

Back