Cop Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoFace

Super Freak
Reaction score
If someone could please make this for me. I'll be able to pay you in January. Under $150 is my spending budget. Thanks.

Recast/repaint the slicked back HT Bank Robber Joker head and you're on your way...

A cop uniform?

joker_cop.jpg

Maybe you'd need custom patches, but the uniform should be on the easy end of finding (compared to, say, Deckard's outfit in Blade Runner...)

Yeah, thats what I mean the patches are too hard, dont know where to find the hat, and I have no idea on where to find the shotgun. Though the Joker head is quite straight forward.

Check out eBay for the uniform and hat...or try monkeydepot.com - BTW for accuracy sake, he is holding a M1 Garand usually issued in WW2

Yeah, thats what I mean the patches are too hard, dont know where to find the hat, and I have no idea on where to find the shotgun. Though the Joker head is quite straight forward.

i've been planning on making one, i just couldn't figure out what to use for the body.
does anyone know where else you could get a really high quality outfit?

This seems like a job for Blind Voyeur . . . dan dan dan dan, dan der

and maybe a https://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38&_nkw=bi19+1%2F6-+Tactical+Belt+with+Stick%2CAccessories&_sacat=See-All-Categories

You probably wont even need one of those as a custom 'Dress Uniform' from Blind and a belt would suffice with some saturday toys shoes (or equivelent) then a ...

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DID-1-6-TH-SCALE-U-S-101ST-A-BORNE-M1-RIFLE-ROSS_W0QQitemZ350091640874QQ

or something more accurate like a 1/6 version of the actual

Man, we did a whole virtual bash! Well done, all.

You'd probably have to move a bunch of the patches and emblems to a black suit jacket and use a white dress shirt underneath. But you've got more than half the outfit in the above links.

Well... a factory version from HT would cost that much. A hand-made custom, I would imagine, considering someone's time and effort as well, would cost more.

Yeah.. it would probably run right around that cost or just a tad higher, depending on how accurate you were going for.

I know I plan on making a mold of the slicked back hair head from HT when it gets here. Mainly to do my own cop Joker, and to send a present to Les.

This figure should be easy really, just hard to do a patch that actually says Gotham City Police on it.

It's not really much point making the rest, until a headsculpt is acquired though right?

Unless the guy on the Toy-World boards sells his, or someone else sculpts a decent one, might be worth waiting, as the BR smiling sculpt does not look good when painted fleshtone.

Back