Cop Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great find for red pics seb!! thanks for that!! nice to see pics of the uniform in full!

and i got the m1 gun aswel so thats 1 less thing to get for when i can get him done.

Good ref pics for those who wants to biuld the cop joker!

DSC00932.jpg

DSC00933.jpg

i'm almost done painting this sucker's head. by the way, the paint does help to make him look more creepy and psychotic, but more importantly, is the angle at which you look at it. one angle he looks happy, and another, he looks angry. i should be done soon, and i will post pics.

I just knew it. The day before I get my repainted Joker sculpt back from the painter, HT springs the news about their grand release. Anyway for what it's worth. here is my Cop Joker, all finished.
dsc00166.jpg

dsc00165.jpg

dsc00160.jpg

dsc00159.jpg

I Think I'll keep this one and let HT keep theirs

I just knew it. The day before I get my repainted Joker sculpt back from the painter, HT springs the news about their grand release. Anyway for what it's worth. here is my Cop Joker, all finished.
dsc00166.jpg

dsc00165.jpg

dsc00160.jpg

dsc00159.jpg

I Think I'll keep this one and let HT keep theirs

could you show some more pics of the head itself? i just want to see how it looks. the whole figure really looks cool.:D

yeah great figure old grandpa!! worth the wait, i think now with the announcment of hot toys releasing an official cop joker i might not bother making 1 up lol. i might wait to see the ht fig when more pics get released then buy that maybe

yeah great figure old grandpa!! worth the wait, i think now with the announcment of hot toys releasing an official cop joker i might not bother making 1 up lol. i might wait to see the ht fig when more pics get released then buy that maybe

i felt that way at first, but since i am *almost* done...:rolleyes:...there's no point in giving up. i still want to finish this figure, and just keep it as a custom. you should do the same thing...never give up!:D

also i am planning on having one shelf with the movie batman characters, including the regular joker, and then another shelf with only joker and joker related figures, including customs. my future joker shelf will hopefully include: br joker, cop joker, nurse joker, dcd movie and comic joker, dcd harley quinn, custom cop joker, custom joker, medicom (maybe) and of course some busts. sadly my dream shelves usually stay dream shelves for a few years...but i hope to sometime achieve this...:rolleyes:

Back