Cop Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the Howes head without makeup... Could work but the hair will be a problem... Propably even better than the BR...

attachment.php

A few more shots:

Ok guys quick update, Need to finish off Brant's other Joker here is the makeupless joker

Picture_2169_2_.jpg

Picture_2172.jpg

Picture_2171.jpg

Picture_2174.jpg

Last edited:
right...i bought these, so what am i supposed to use for his white gloves, and his shoes?

Well, if you use a Dragon body... there are a ton of good white gloved hands available for that body. HT doesn't have any that I know of. Unless you get bendy hands and white fabric gloves that can stretch over them.

Honestly though, with the type of body Heath has... and the fact that he is not that tall... HT body is really unnecessary and adds bulk that he doesn't need...with all of the clothes he wears.

The shoes I'm not sure of... but I think any set of black dress shoes or boots.

No. Painted up like that, he looks just like Gary Oldman. Painted up like Mista J, he looks like the Joker.

Here....(second pic down from that quote above me)

GaryOldman36.jpg

Oh well. I see Oldman there. What does it matter to ya? Paint can change everything.

While I don't quite see Oldman, the sculpt doesn't work for a Ledger sans paint. I love Chris's work but it doesn't cut it. Neither have the repaints I've seen of the BRJ face. Nothing will beat that custom.

Not seeing Oldman in there AT ALL. Nose isn't right, chin and jawline are completely different...those are just quick obvious differences.

That one above is the one Kuato painted for me. Yes, it is Ledger as the Joker 100%. Chris Howes did an amazing job on this sculpt. I personally have mine as an "Arkham" Joker, but without the make-up painted on, it would make an amazing Cop Joker with some modification to the hair.

i know what type of shoes i will use for a custom of this, but how would i get white gloved hands for a hot toys figure?

i think i just found the perfect gloves to use, but...

...now what type of hands would hold the air rifle best???

Last edited:
I think that you can easily use a pair of bendable hands as the gloves will cover them so they will not look unnaturally. Further the hands and glove will easily hold the riffle. At least I am trying it that way. :)

Which gloves are you using?

Heres a good costume:

Royal Hong Kong police by Dragon:

HK2.jpg

first off, where do you get bendy hands to go on a hot toys body?

and did you really have to show that police outfit AFTER i already bought one???

now i feel disappointed with what i bought!!
:(:(:(

Last edited:
first off, where do you get bendy hands to go on a hot toys body?

and did you really have to show that police outfit AFTER i already bought one???

now i feel disappointed with what i bought!!
:(:(:(

For a Hot Toys body it is even more easy: grabbing hands ;) Or even better: Buy Bats hands and paint them white.

And YES, I had to post this and I ordered the police outfit too. :lol Costumising is always a process. When this thread has arrived page 50 there will be a few other thinks you definitly have to have. But the hat you have ordered is far better than the one from the Hong Kong guy. So which gloves do you use?:naughty

Back