Continuous delays on Optimus Prime release!!! What is going on?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
14-Hell_freezes_over.jpg

Not so, Sideshow Collectibles are always great when it comes to replying.

I found this direct line with Sideshow Customer Service manager but I do not know if it is still active. I am gonna try to use if. If anyone has the e-mail from the Customer Service manager please post it here so we can all express our dissatisfaction.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=20677

Here is the active link for Sideshow Help desk:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/?p=301

Email Mike Tolentino. He's one of the main customer service managers...be nice, he's a good guy.

[email protected],

SS, your arrogance sicken me up.. This is definitely the last time I am buying from you. I couldn't careless with my points.

No communication and keep delaying the release for no reason really pisses us off.

Unless you can put the light up feature or any upgrades to make it perfect the delay is surely absurd.

Thank you.

:exactly:
If they put the light, I won't mind to wait for another month, if not, then why delay one year? Also rook our $240 ??

Here is a copy of the e-mail i sent to Mr.Mike Tolentino. I hope it is good enough as english is not my first language:

Good morning Mr. Tolentino

Thanks for reading and hopefuly answering me. I would like to know why Sideshow is delaying this release without adressing to its customers that already put some money down 1 year ago on this product. In my opnion its is not a good way to treat your customers and I think all Sideshow needed to do is e-mailing their customers with some kind of explanation and that would be good enough. But instead of doing a simple thing Sideshows choose to just update its product page ignoring all the 650 customers that already brought to SS account over $100.000 just with the deposit on this product.

Here is a copy of a thread i created in the Sideshow Collectors forum:

''Good morning Freaks!

I do not know what you fellow freaks think about this but IN MY OPNION the way they are dealing with this specific release is very disrespectful with us(Customers).
They asked for a down payment almost 1 year ago and the product was supposed to be release on the first quarter and has been delayed every month since then.
The funny think is that they do not even trouble themselves to send us an e-mail to communicate with us and let us know about the delay or explain the reason. They just keep changing the product page without any communication with the customers that already paid the down payment for it.
I feel they do not care about us and will release when they feel doing so and it is a VERY bad way to deal with us that have been buying their products. We have to complain and let them know we are not satisfied with it. Any serious company in the world with such a delay on a product that had a deposit on it done 1 year ago would communicate with it's customers and explain/ apologize about the situation and even offer some kind of compensation.
Am I the only way feeling this way here brothers? Please leave your opnion here, against my opnion or in favor of it and hopefully they are gonna hear some of our ideas!

Have you all a great day''

Here is the link of the thread if you want to know how a few of other Sideshow customers feel about it:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97604

Thank you for your time and have a great day

Ricardo Feitoza

I really REALLY feel for all you guys waiting for OP, this is/was my grail piece but when I saw the price when he went up for sale I just could not afford him specially to try and save the rest of the money before he was originaly meant to be delivered to you guys in 1st Quarter (I think it was) if I had known it was gonna be delayed as it has been I would have jumped on the purchase button back then coz I would have been able to save up my pennies (without going through FlexPay) for the outstanding payment by now for him :(

Hope you guys dont have to wait too much longer :impatient:

Be patient my Friends: It will be well worth it.

I have no problem with delays as long as SS QC dept. does their job right, knowing this piece has a lot of sensitive parts.

updates??

seems as tho they are as prompt at replying to customer concerns as they are releasing info on their delayed products :mad:

Back