Continuous delays on Optimus Prime release!!! What is going on?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ricardofeitoza

Super Freak
Reaction score
Good morning Freaks!

I do not know what you fellow freaks think about this but IN MY OPNION the way they are dealing with this specific release is very disrespectful with us(Customers).
They asked for a down payment almost 1 year ago and the product was supposed to be release on the first quarter and has been delayed every month since then.
The funny think is that they do not even trouble themselves to send us an e-mail to communicate with us and let us know about the delay or explain the reason. They just keep changing the product page without any communication with the customers that already paid the down payment for it.
I feel they do not care about us and will release when they feel doing so and it is a VERY bad way to deal with us that have been buying their products. We have to complain and let them know we are not satisfied with it. Any serious company in the world with such a delay on a product that had a deposit on it done 1 year ago would communicate with it's customers and explain/ apologize about the situation and even offer some kind of compensation.
Am I the only way feeling this way here brothers? Please leave your opnion here, against my opnion or in favor of it and hopefully they are gonna hear some of our ideas!

Have you all a great day

:exactly:

its already 1 year now that sideshow has my NRD and still no Optimus :mad:

i have no problem with delays as long as this affects the quality of the final product in a good way but they should at least sent us customers an email explaining those delays

Good morning Freaks!

I do not know what you fellow freaks think about this but IN MY OPNION the way they are dealing with this specific release is very disrespectful with us(Customers).
They asked for a down payment almost 1 year ago and the product was supposed to be release on the first quarter and has been delayed every month since then.
The funny think is that they do not even trouble themselves to send us an e-mail to communicate with us and let us know about the delay or explain the reason. They just keep changing the product page without any communication with the customers that already paid the down payment for it.
I feel they do not care about us and will release when they feel doing so and it is a VERY bad way to deal with us that have been buying their products. We have to complain and let them know we are not satisfied with it. Any serious company in the world with such a delay on a product that had a deposit on it done 1 year ago would communicate with it's customers and explain/ apologize about the situation and even offer some kind of compensation.
Am I the only way feeling this way here brothers? Please leave your opnion here, against my opnion or in favor of it and hopefully they are gonna hear some of our ideas!

Have you all a great day

Maybe they are adding Lights! :monkey5 :drool

Nick

this is a good way to protest our unhappiness...but alas...thier arrogance and attitude have changed over the years ..and i'll be surprise if they gave a damn

Last edited:
It's not bad if they delay it due to solve some problems with making or painting it. We want a perfect Optimus Prime no matter how long we wait.

I think we all agree with that statement but they should communicate with us and not just leave us in the dark.

Good morning Freaks!

Have you all a great day

:goodpost::exactly: your on the spot and totaly right man,,a good company is all about great customer support and customer communications,,,with out it its a hopeless company.

Good thread and appreciate you using my quote Ricardofeitoza!

Sideshow - this is my first transaction through you and I have to say it's leaving a very sour taste in my mouth at this point!

Delays happen but this has gotten pretty ridiculous. The item keeps getting pushed back further and further with no communication which has me worried you can't fulfill your end of the bargain(producing a quality piece).
Also, at this point the customer service being offered is not what I expected from your company.

How you rectify this situation is up to you. My potential future business with you is in your hands...your move.

< Concerned and seriously thinking of cancelling...:mad:

Last edited:
and why they didn't display this one on sdcc? hello sideshow, where is our statue?? they only keeping delay without reason? now not even at the show?

SS, your arrogance sicken me up.. This is definitely the last time I am buying from you. I couldn't careless with my points.

No communication and keep delaying the release for no reason really pisses us off.

Unless you can put the light up feature or any upgrades to make it perfect the delay is surely absurd.

Thank you.

Wonder how long it will take for a reply :rolleyes:

14-Hell_freezes_over.jpg

Back