Continuous delays on Optimus Prime release!!! What is going on?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the shipment that came in from China was completely damaged so they have to start from scratch. Or something went wrong, but if they were doing something in our favor they would mention it like crazy or it could be a licensing issue. I dont care if it takes till December I just want to know what's holding it up!

Apologies for the delayed response all. We are still catching up from Comic-Con from last week, so responses through email or even here are going to be a little slower. Again apologies.

As for the question about Optimus Prime...I can tell you that it is one of many pieces we currently have in production that we've been keeping a close eye on to ensure it comes out just right for y'all by continually to send production staff to check-in and oversee the creation of our products and by receiving samples.

As of today, the ESTIMATED ship time frame for Optimus is the end of August.

If you have any questions regarding this item, your NRD, etc. please do contact our customer service department (all contact details can be found in my signature below).

Thanks,

-SideshowAlexandra

Thank you for the reply. :D If the delay is indeed to make sure the quality is perfect, then I am happy with that.

Apologies for the delayed response all. We are still catching up from Comic-Con from last week, so responses through email or even here are going to be a little slower. Again apologies.

As for the question about Optimus Prime...I can tell you that it is one of many pieces we currently have in production that we've been keeping a close eye on to ensure it comes out just right for y'all by continually to send production staff to check-in and oversee the creation of our products and by receiving samples.

If you have any questions regarding this item, your NRD, etc. please do contact our customer service department (all contact details can be found in my signature below).

Thanks,

-SideshowAlexandra

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE ALEXANDRA! :D WOOHOO! :D:yess:

Nick

Thanks,

-SideshowAlexandra

Alexandra, I do not like to put you on the spot but, By any chance are Sideshow Collectibles adding lights to Optimus Prime? :D :lol :rotfl

Nick

Thanks,

-SideshowAlexandra

See Guys & Gals I told you, Sideshow Collectibles are always great when it comes to replying. :D

Nick

Another one from Mr. Tolentino

Hi

Thank you for your email and I apologize for the delay in my response. Your email was stuck in my spam and I just recently received it.

In regards to the Optimus Prime delay, this item is one of those pieces that our production team has taken special interest in. Because all of our items are hand crafted from beginning to end the manufacturing process can take time. We want to ensure that item is as close to perfect as possible and we apologize if this delay has caused you any inconvenience. It is our hope to have this item ship in mid to late August, however we will not ship it until we know that the item is ready and worthy to be the bearer of the Matrix.

As soon as we receive confirmation that the Prime Maquettes are on the water and on the way to our offices, we will alert you and all the other customers that have been waiting for this amazing item via email.

We do not want to inconvenience you at all, and if you wish to cancel your Prime order, we will of course refund the non refundable deposit that was charged.

I do apologize for these delays and I appreciate your understanding and your patience. Thank you for your time and please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions or concners.

Best Regards,

Michael Tolentino
Customer Service Manager

Sideshow Collectibles

2630 Conejo Spectrum Street
Thousand Oaks,CA 91320 USA

As good as they would be,id hardly turn them on. The above replies have really reassured me :yess:

Damn 1 year yeah that might be worth the wait. Buy 2 and sell one cause that is gonna be a good one.

Back