Complete Making Of Hottoys She Predator--Machiko

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well.. i finally broke down and ordered two. I was only going to order one but i might want one for MOC. I might piece off the other, i'm not sure yet.. HOTTOYS is killing my wallet...

I've got a strong feeling they Wont sell them, its nowhere on there site, there talking about Dog alien and lost predators but not her, go figure

damn, with all the stuff thats coming out like vader, stormy, borg p2........and tdk which is out im gonna have to pass on machiko i was planning on getting her but id rather get the borg p2.

Wow amazing! I'm getting this babe for sure. This would be the 1st HT figure in my collection.

This pic is freaking AWESOME!

ap_20080709113957555.jpg.jpg

she looks completely like a badass. dont know her story or anything but on these shots alone i will order her.

I really need to get rid of my curio, and get a new display unit. With 5 Preds, and soon enough having Machiko, and Borg... There is no way there will be enough room. Hell, it's full RIGHT now.

Hmmmm, what to do.

I really need to get rid of my curio, and get a new display unit. With 5 Preds, and soon enough having Machiko, and Borg... There is no way there will be enough room. Hell, it's full RIGHT now.

Hmmmm, what to do.
Get a detolf bro. I need a new one already with 6 Hot Toys figs, and NECA stuff.

Get a detolf bro. I need a new one already with 6 Hot Toys figs, and NECA stuff.

Like everyone else, the shipping kills it.

I do have two friends (the one's in Austin I talk about a bit) that live close to an Ikea. I might buy one when I'm up there next time, and see if they can take it down here on their next trip.

how much do the detolf cost? are they flat paced?

i live in Australia and its hard to find cheap displays,

If you have an Ikea, I think they run $60. They are absolutely perfect for the Preds.

The downside is that they weigh 80 pounds, and cost more to ship than the actual cost of the product. I don't have one, but hopefully someone who does can slap up a pic!

i want one, i got a glass cube thing, coast $400, buts its a shop display thing and the glass is heaps think

Back