Complete Making Of Hottoys She Predator--Machiko

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_9250.jpg

She looks like a meth addict :lol

Why do you feel weird wanting it? Machiko was a fantastic character.
I Know, but out of all the bada$$ preds that has came out this just so happens to be the one I want the most, which to me is kinda weird, because man predator 2 battle damaged was huge for me, but still I never wanted that this bad. I guess its just me.

Well, if that's what floats your boat, go for it!

I can understand what you're saying - most of the Predators have been quite predictable, and done many times as model kits or figures. However, Machiko is completely new and unexpected (albeit with only a passing thematic resemblance to the original character).

Man the more I look at it the more of it I want maybe 2, or 3 hell I might try to get all of them :lol:lol:lol yeah i wish. I'll just stick with one or possibly 2 of them

.. tru.. tru, BUT 200 roughly shipped just to have a mask off. why not just tke it off every once and a while

.. tru.. tru, BUT 200 roughly shipped just to have a mask off. why not just tke it off every once and a while

I dunno maybe i'll lose it and tear her apart it would be an accident she never saw coming:D she shouldn't have messed with the real pred

Last edited:
Back