Commander Praji / Captain Antilles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jun A

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just started collecting Star Wars Original Trilogy 1/6 figures from middle of this year only. So my collection were mostly bought from eBay
(and hard on the pocket).

Last month, manage to score Commander Praji and Captain Antilles. My only gripe with this figures are there boots. They are so unrealistic.

Are there any replacement boots for this figures? And where to get them?

Cornerstore Comics in Anaheim, CA has a lot of old SS figures. You may have to call as some are not listed on their website.
Yes eBay or commission. I'm not fond of those releases enough to drop the custom boot cash down on them... maybe Antilles, but it's never crossed my mind.

Last month, manage to score Commander Praji and Captain Antilles. My only gripe with this figures are there boots. They are so unrealistic.
I know what you mean about the black military boots the older SSC SW figures have - ANH / Bespin Han Solo & Yavin Luke have them as well.

They look like duck feet - absolutely terrible. :lol

The DID boots are great, but technically they're not accurate. They have studs on the bottom, and are generally "marching" or "cavalry" boots that have studs on the bottom, and have some bunching around the ankle and almost all of the Star Wars boots are a "riding" style, that have smooth bottoms, and are tapered around the ankle.

The best boots are the old VTS Explorer boots, and painting them black, but those are old and hard to find at this point.

Back