Comic Con 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mc, there were (are?) sets going for 100. Seems like the going rate. That seller is out of his mind. What was the retail price at sdcc?

Mc, there were (are?) sets going for 100. Seems like the going rate. That seller is out of his mind. What was the retail price at sdcc?

The only sets on ebay are auctions and they are going to end up going for well over $100. They sold out in 2 hours on Preview Night and that was with only 1 register to check out so they couldn't have made that many. The retail was $40, but the rarity is going to make this a very, very expensive set to get. I tried to get one on Preview Night and the line was already capped. I came back first thing Thursday morning and found out they were sold out for the show. :gah:
I have no idea why they didn't make more :dunno

They already alluded to the fact that we will get the figure again, just maybe not in that package format. That's all.

No pics from the party? Was there a disclaimer?

Fett didn't last long... :lol

That and anything worth of value on ebay. I can't believe a bunch of magic variants go for so much.

Shoot, the Coulson Lives tee shirts from the Marvel booth are selling for $60 + and they were $20 at SDCC.

$60 for a tee shirt.

No pics from the party? Was there a disclaimer

F887DF71-ADE5-4187-B4B0-5F56AC141C74-346-0000004C38C02D5A.jpg

Back