Comic Con 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea-uh! I met the Breaking Bad cast & got my Goorin hat box lid signed!

CF46168A-E4FE-403D-9C0F-418E5A7D7934-4056-000003BE4C1A9949-1.jpg

Truth be told they seemed rushed but very happy to be there. Even though there were only 60 wristbands they kept grabbing and signing random things from the PACKED crowd.

The event also gave us copies of Walt Whitman's Leaves of Grass, glass BB beakers to drink our blue drinks and also glass BB branded test tubes with blue rock candy.

Marlo and I at the Mezco booth having a blast.

I also posted a TON of footage on my channel, so if you'd like to see some more footage check it out! A sub wouldn't hurt either. :p

[ame]https://youtu.be/QYSOcmZ6a2I[/ame]

Ok, I don't watch Breaking Bad, but that Actor was at one of the movie panels (I forget which, they're all a blur now). But the Moderator said something like "We have something to show you all now" and this guy stood up and started to unzip his pants. It was really funny. Then the Moderator said "I'll give you $1,000 if you do it". :)

Thanks to Clark Gregg retweeting one of my photos of my Son in his Coulson costume, someone from ABC contacted me about interviewing him for an upcoming TV show. They interviewed him for about 5 minutes today and the show with his interview will be aired on 7/30 on Disney XD. It's on a show called "On The Red Carpet: Disney Fandom" or something like that.

Can't wait to see it!

Thanks to Clark Gregg retweeting one of my photos of my Son in his Coulson costume, someone from ABC contacted me about interviewing him for an upcoming TV show. They interviewed him for about 5 minutes today and the show with his interview will be aired on 7/30 on Disney XD. It's on a show called "On The Red Carpet: Disney Fandom" or something like that.

Can't wait to see it!

That's freaking awesome.. Clark is a great guy.. I had the pleasure of meeting him on Friday!! He stopped by briefly at the Sideshow Booth, my bud Jason Miyashiro from OSR set that up.

1009790_494229573984951_420972379_n.jpg

Photobomb is bigbrocha from here, lmao

MrJasonTodd
dang nice they you got to go, I was going to but decided not to ahh I missed out saw a pic of that beaker. Would pay 50 bucks got it, but there's none on eBay :(

The haul (I'll take individual pictures later... For now, I need sleep. Been running non-stop since Sunday/7am San Diego - now it's Monday 9am in San Francisco after breaking down my booth and driving back home all night/morning)

bI7jJnFZipAskCAt8ehlz4WPwZHfLLgG_ePa6iFDOeY.jpg

MrJasonTodd
dang nice they you got to go, I was going to but decided not to ahh I missed out saw a pic of that beaker. Would pay 50 bucks got it, but there's none on eBay :(

We were all supposed to redeem these tickets for a beaker but by the time I got up to get mine they were all gone :(

At least my gf get one but she said there was this one dude who reached over the bar and took a box of them when no body was looking so I bet he'll be an eBay source in a few days.

Did any of you returning peeps happen to get an Alien 2-pack from Super 7 that you'd like to sell? :)

In my usual half way stop, Barstow and one last Starbucks to get me home. Sad to already be over. I won't be doing a single day again, but I regret nothing. It was a blast. Dinner was the best part!

It sold out on Preview Night. I think it's going to be a scalper's dream...

****ing scalpers! :mad:

Oh you're so right about that. I've been following them on eBay hoping to pick one up reasonably and I come across this:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/221256386560?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

I check out the guy's other items and they're somewhat average priced so I sent him a message to see if maybe he made a mistake:

Did you mean to ask $99.95 for the Alien 2 pack or are you seriously looking to get almost grand for it? I'll gladly buy it for $99.95 if you made a typo. My hookup at the con got shutout and this was the only thing I wanted from sdcc.

Thanks for your time.

Titus

So about an hour ago he sent me this:

yes, im seriously asking for the price that is set. this ended up being extremely extremely limited.

best,
Jason

- dimensionxcomics717

:mad::monkey4:mad::monkey4 THAT'S RIDICULOUS!!!

Back