Comic Con 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying to get the dead pool and boba fett, maybe the transformers too. Mainly from the hasbro booth though, hell if I can I want all the exclusives! lol

I think as long as you get your ticket as soon as you get in you should be fine. Just get that on Thursday and knock those out.

LOL, I did plan....planned on getting there at 5am to get my Hasbro ticket and then get in the Hall H line.

What I didn't plan on was Hasbro telling us at 7:30am that they were already sold out of about half of their exclusives. I also didn't plan on the Hall H line not moving a single inch in six hours. ;)

Awesome my friend!
Got everything sorted out! I cannot thank you enough!!
:hi5:

I think as long as you get your ticket as soon as you get in you should be fine. Just get that on Thursday and knock those out.

I loathe getting Hasbro exclusives... but I might have to do that just for Fett... :gah:

all it takes is a little planning

The Mrs only gets 5 paid days off a year. In order for me to go she would need to take 3 days off to make sure the kids get to camp and is home to pick them up. I just doesn't make sense.

LOL, I did plan....planned on getting there at 5am to get my Hasbro ticket and then get in the Hall H line.

What I didn't plan on was Hasbro telling us at 7:30am that they were already sold out of about half of their exclusives. I also didn't plan on the Hall H line not moving a single inch in six hours. ;)

Well, I didn't say the plans always work. :lol The more you go the more your plans evolve to know what's going to work best. I learned the hardest a few times when I wanted to get certain limited exclusives or had to deal with Hasbro.

Hall H if you aren't in line very early just doesn't move. That's why last year and again this year we're camping out to get into The Hobbit panel.

I loathe getting Hasbro exclusives... but I might have to do that just for Fett... :gah:

I feel like Gandalf did about Moria (movie wise). I wouldn't do Hasbro unless I had no other choice.

So would Friday or Saturday be better to get exclusives?

Friday just because most are likely to still be around. You're gonna have to scop out are they only sold at certain times of the time and only so many a day.

We've learned that Hall H can be pretty unpredictable. The first time we went into Hall H a couple of years ago, we got in line at about 11:15 and were inside 30 minutes later.

Last year on Thursday we got there about 15 minutes before the first panel started (Twilight). We had no interest in seeing Twilight, but figured a lot of Twihards would leave afterwards and we'd get in then.

Instead, we literally walked right into Hall H and sat down with NO waiting.

Then two days later - 6 hours of waiting and not moving an inch. LOL

Ha, one of the highlights of 2012 Comic Con was at the very beginning of the Twilight panel, when the Moderator said "Well, this will be the last Twilight panel at San Diego Comic Con" (since it's the last movie).

That comment got one of the biggest cheers from the audience that I heard that weekend.

Apparently we weren't the only non-Twihards in the room.

So far Sat has WB (Hobbit), Catching Fire and Marvel (Cap2 / Thor2 and probably other news)

SHIELD tv show is also Sat, but won't be in Hall H from what I was told. Which really sucks because I wanted to see that.

Back