Premium Format Colossus PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got my EX and I FEEL SO BAD FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE PASSING ON THIS PF! MASSIVE PRESENSE on the SHELF!!!! His base is just too big for me to even think about modding the large maybang case just to fit him inside. I am either going to have to deal with leaving him outside and cleaning it often or just try to find a custom case for him.

Oh man its sooooo BIG! Pictures coming later as soon as I clean up all of this mess!

Major Congrats Bahamut, He does inspire Awe, looking forward to pic's

Me too. Didnt realized my visa card was expired so they cancelled my exclusive with the deposit loss. Now, have to deal with the regular version.

Don't they usually give you some notice to get back to them, like three days or such if something happens like that?

edit: nvm, reading about it now on the next page.

Ski

Major Congrats Bahamut, He does inspire Awe, looking forward to pic's

Here they ARE! I put it in front of where I plan on putting him as soon as the custom case comes. Going to move the car stuff somewhere else and the Monster Rehab can is next to it to give it a scale for those who want to see just how BIG it really is.

136.jpg

Here they ARE! I put it in front of where I plan on putting him as soon as the custom case comes. Going to move the car stuff somewhere else and the Monster Rehab can is next to it to give it a scale for those who want to see just how BIG it really is.

136.jpg

Sweet Pic! Bahamut, and not to take anything away from Your Great Score, Nice Exotic Car Collection Great Post

I have this and Joker charging today. I should have both in hand sometime next week. Hells to the mutha F'n yeah baby!! :yess:

Just got the Large Maybang LED case! Sorry for the mess and left over residue inside! Still got to clean the inside and my construction mess in the house. Quick snap...

027.jpg

Colossus doesn't fit inside....he is too big :monkey1
OLY-GYMN-GAMPHO_GAM006101115514--415x415.jpg

Just got the Large Maybang LED case! Sorry for the mess and left over residue inside! Still got to clean the inside and my construction mess in the house. Quick snap...

027.jpg

I had Bad feeling that was gonna happen but Psylocke looks Hot and the Mirror backing shows a Tastey Treat

027.jpg

:lol I know I shouldn't say that but she's so hot. :lecture

Back