Premium Format Colossus PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok...so I was looking at the exclusive head....and anybody else notice that the right side of the face is lower than the left?

IMG_0316.jpg

I am glad he is massive and I think it would be criminal to put him in a small case, give him plenty of room.

I was hoping he was going to fit this:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=901709

spec:

Product Size:
23.5" H (596.9mm) x 23.5" W (596.9mm) x 19" L (482.6mm)

Internal height clearance:
23" H (584.2mm)*

* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est.

If I really want him in there I am going to have to somehow create 1 more inch of room and a little more so the head won't be touching the top. :thud:

I agree, that would be pushing it and for that price, Big Risk

I agree, that would be pushing it and for that price, Big Risk

I finally caved in and bought a PF Colossus. 2 case of that large Maybang will be shipped next week and I think I am going to see how far I can push this to work LOL.

I want to see how the bottom platform of that maybang case is put together and the material. I think its possible I can put it on a workbench and use that big circular drill cut thingy to drill through. I want to put Colossus on the upper right side looking down at preferably a female PF x men. If its too difficult I'll just leave him outside the case and dust him every week. :monkey1

I just got my EX and I FEEL SO BAD FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE PASSING ON THIS PF! MASSIVE PRESENSE on the SHELF!!!! His base is just too big for me to even think about modding the large maybang case just to fit him inside. I am either going to have to deal with leaving him outside and cleaning it often or just try to find a custom case for him.

Oh man its sooooo BIG! Pictures coming later as soon as I clean up all of this mess!

Last edited:
Back