Colossus Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The preview looks good :rock

Colossus has been one of my favorite X-Men since GSXM #1 :rock :rock

1-11.jpg

Agreed. :lecture

:yess: I knew you would get it Snoop :lol

There are two types of people in the world. Those that enjoy LSBs....and those that have no taste :monkey1

I do have to agree Fuzzy, I just think that SS is staying with a LSB Formula so when you get so old that you will be able to remember wht the name of the Bust is :lol :exactly:

Haha true, also I guess if you want to create a multi format display with LSBs, PFs, Comiquettes and other non-SS stuff a nameplate would come in useful.

Don't you think this LSB looks smaller than usual?? Either that or the apple is bigger

Don't you think this LSB looks smaller than usual?? Either that or the apple is bigger

ARGH, the apple. I HATE the apple! How bout a tennis ball? They don't go bad, you can use the same one over and over, everyone knows how big it is....an APPLE? :gah:

dang!!! $249! i was hoping to get this one as well. hey colossus buddy, been some time. hopefully, you get edition #1 :D

can it be as heavy as the galactus lsb?

nice sculpt but the facial expression could have been better, like Colossus avatar.

Still getting it though, even though I think that it will be hollow.

Sideshow, how about a comparison shot with other Marvel LSB or marvel PF / Com.?

Back