Colossus Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, You have my attention, It does look good but I still want to see the Full Reveal with spec's, I am wanting the Comiquette Colossus and Cyclops and the PF's :gah:, I just hope the wait is going to be worth it

OK, You have my attention, It does look good but I still want to see the Full Reveal with spec's, I am wanting the Comiquette Colossus and Cyclops and the PF's :gah:, I just hope the wait is going to be worth it

I was for sure that you would jump all over this, no question asked.

So many downers in this thread, haha. All the better, I'll pick it up for 50% off on Ebay. :pfft:

Last edited:
Well, to be fair, LSB usually do not get as much attention as statues in general.

There aren't as many "X" fans on these boards, but, like it or not, the X-Men books consistently continue to be Marvel's #2 bestsellers. If you check the other statue boards, X-Men characters are the most requested. I am really happy that X-Men characters are finally getting notice in the comiquette/PF formats.

I personally am not a big fan of Colossus nor busts, but a statue of Cyclops, Phoenix, Juggernaut, and Deadpool are my most wanted items out there.

Back