Colossus Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, to be fair, LSB usually do not get as much attention as statues in general.

There aren't as many "X" fans on these boards, but, like it or not, the X-Men books consistently continue to be Marvel's #2 bestsellers. If you check the other statue boards, X-Men characters are the most requested. I am really happy that X-Men characters are finally getting notice in the comiquette/PF formats.

I personally am not a big fan of Colossus nor busts, but a statue of Cyclops, Phoenix, Juggernaut, and Deadpool are my most wanted items out there.

:goodpost::lecture

Whats with all the negative vibes? It's harming my calm :ignore:
Ignoring them is the best option; Shai usually will listen to reason when it comes to Marvel characters, but it is best to just ignore a few other members.

Colossus is crazy popular with most X-Men fans, is a cornerstone in the X-Universe, and is the X-Men's powerhouse. Marvel brought him back from death in Astonishing because so many fans demanded it. I don't care for him that much because I don't like the "gentle giant" stereotype, but he is a cool design and it was awsome when he twisted Riptide's neck around during the Mutant Massacre.

As I said earlier, there aren't as many X-Men fans on these boards compared to statuemarvels or statueforum right now, but it is nice to see more popping in.

Last edited:
Ignoring them is the best option; Shai usually will listen to reason when it comes to Marvel characters, but it is best to just ignore a few other members.

Colossus is crazy popular with most X-Men fans, is a cornerstone in the X-Universe, and is the X-Men's powerhouse. Marvel brought him back from death in Astonishing because so many fans demanded it. I don't care for him that much because I don't like the "gentle giant" stereotype, but he is a cool design and it was awsome when he twisted Riptide's neck around during the Mutant Massacre.

As I said earlier, there aren't as many X-Men fans on these boards compared to statuemarvels or statueforum right now, but it is nice to see more popping in.

Good Advice Kibishi and Statement but I was just reflecting in Fun, I am to Damn old to get worked up over comments or opinions, You like what you like and you should always stand by your tastes, Thanks for the Heads up

I am looking forward to this. Colossus is a major character and one of the reasons I shelled out major cash for the Sentinel diorama.

These LSBs are great. Don't know why people can't collect more than one line/scale in their collection. LOL

BB

I do...just not below 1/4 :lol

Wait...do you collect busts? Cause they are 1/2.....:dunno

1/2 scale is not below 1/4 scale.

That is correct...Ink said he doesnt collect below 1/4 scale. Which is why I asked if he collects busts. I got the impression that he does not...which makes the statement of "just not below 1/4" either faulty logic or pertaining to something other then the topic of LSBs.....

I do...just not below 1/4 :lol

Not meaning to rock the boat or offend anyone, but just to clear stuff up, since '4' is a denominator in '1/4' which is a fraction,

1/2 > 1/4
1/4 > 1/6

So 1/4 scale is indeed bigger in scalethan anything with a larger denominator (1/5, 1/6, 1/7 etc).

Conversely, 1/4 scales is indeed below 1/2 scalewise (which is probably what he meant). (1/2 scale > 1/4 scale)

That aside, it's really all semantics and we know what he meant. In addition, ink seemed correct in his phrasing.

If we're not talking abot it being scale and pure size/height etc, then geez, that would include all our 1/1 stuff smaller than statues including coins, which would be well, redundent.

The preview looks good :rock

Colossus has been one of my favorite X-Men since GSXM #1 :rock :rock

1-11.jpg

Good Advice Kibishi and Statement but I was just reflecting in Fun, I am to Damn old to get worked up over comments or opinions, You like what you like and you should always stand by your tastes, Thanks for the Heads up

Agreed. :lecture

Back