College Football 2012 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard something on the radio that said players from that team said they went to a party got wasted and higher than a kite.

After getting beat by 84 this week I'd be surprised if the coach doesn't just give them the week off in prep for FSU. I know they got $300+ for the OKSTATE game. I guess they'll get about the same for next weeks loss.

27-14, but damn did Bowling Green give a scare. Driskel didn't exactly impress.

They can't afford to start so slow next week at Texas A&M.

My day one thoughts...

After today I'd say that Michigan, Michigan State, Clemson, Wisconsin, and South Carolina were or are ranked too high. I think Stanford shouldn't even be ranked and Florida didn't look very good against Bowling Green so I'm not hopeful for their turn around this year. Lot of blowouts from the top teams so can't really say much about them. Alabama should be number one this week and will probably end up in the title game again against a team like FSU who benefits from a high preseason ranking and a grade school level schedule. I ****ing love Oregon's stable of uniforms.

Edit: forgot about Oklahoma, but it's looking like another disappointing year for Stoops.

Oregon with 50 at the half.:horror

I wonder how much they could pile on if they really felt like it?

I know there's been a popular outcry on this thread for the following result. So here's your unsolicited weekly update on the Minnesota Golden Gophers. :lol

FINAL
Minnesota..30
UNLV........27 (3OT)

The Goofs barely beat one of the worst teams in Division I-A football.

Truly a sad display of bumbling ineptitude from both teams.

Just hoping the Goofs can finish 6-6 and go to a no-name bowl. Too bad the Poulan Weedeater Independence Bowl is now defunct. :lol

Pertinent Goof facts:

-Last Big Ten title: 1967 (tied with Indiana)

-Last major bowl game: Rose Bowl in 1962

Should be another stellar season. :lol

Back