College Football 2012 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The rumor I heard was a third failed drug test. It's unfortunate that he didn't learn his lesson from being suspended last year if true.

So who's going to be the lucky FCS team?

Must have been BAAAAAAD. Star players don't get kicked off of LSU's football team for nothing. There's a lot of money at stake when something like that happens.

But it's one thing Miles isn't afraid to do. 2nd time in 4 years that he's kicked the top player off the team. I bet there's only a handful of other coaches who would have done the same.

McNeese St looks like where the Honey Badger will land.....
And Miles could have kicked off Jordan Jefferson last year....he didn't....I don't think he had a say in the matter when it came to Tyrann at all...

Hopefully he bounces back and learns from his mistakes. The situation reminds me of Janoris Jenkins who was kicked off Florida back in '11 for drug issues.

He went to an FCS school and despite having first round talent ended up going early in round 2 due to his character issues. Hopefully Mathieu can turn it around too.

He actually has a better chance of going in first round with new system then old system as there is less of a financial risk.

I guess free tats aren't enough incentive to get the best players in the country to come to the Big Ten. We need to pay them better like you SEC guys :lol

Oh, and I don't think Georgia has had anything to do with the SEC's BCS championships, but maybe I missed something :dunno

Back