Cobra Credit card?!?! Thanks Capital One!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrLawless1

Super Freak
Reaction score
I don't know if any of you all are Capital One credit card holders, but if you are, every 30 days (if you wish) you can go online and change your card image for FREE!!!!!!

I submitted a photo of the Desert Cobra Officer (my favorite...) on the beach in Santa Cruz...... and it got rejected, because it had weapons in it.

So, I re-shot it *WITHOUT* the weapons and it got approved!

I thought I'd share this with you all, and see if anyone else feels like customizing their cards with Sideshow stuff as well. I'm almost tempted to try to create a new card every month, just to see how many different Cobra Credit Cards I can create!

(Remember: NO WEAPONS!)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393749237.094575.jpg

PS: I do NOT work for Capital One or a bank, nor do I have any affiliation to either. Please understand I'm not making an advertisement, just passing along information.

Now that is awesome. I tried that before same as you but got rejected even without weapons. :clap

NICE!!!! Looks great!

Be sure to show us the real deal and give us your credit card number when you get it! :rock ;)

Back