CM Endo finally arrives!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am still trying to find one of these.

I found a guy in Calgary that had one...he was selling something else and I went to check it out and saw this endo at his place....He would not even consider selling it any price...I threw some numbers out there for him to consider and he just laughed at me. :mad:

Thanks for the comments guys. I havent forgotten to attach the cables, the pics were taken before i moved him to his new home, i just placed his arms on quickly to take the photos. :naughty

I managed to get him on ebay last week shortly after he had been listed.

Parcelforce were not the problem, it was the seller telling me he was posted yet only posted him yesterday!!:banghead

I found a guy in Calgary that had one...he was selling something else and I went to check it out and saw this endo at his place....He would not even consider selling it any price...I threw some numbers out there for him to consider and he just laughed at me. :mad:

Get the 1:1 Endo or at least the 1:2 one and laugh at him back ;)

Looks like he was tip-toeing quietly when somebody jumped out and shouted, "BOO"

T800_4.jpg

Strike a pose. Vogue, vogue, vogue

Thanks again guys.....

And now i have TWO!! Got offered the one i was trying to get from a friend a few months ago! :banghead Has a broken rear leg piston but repairable with a bit of glue then hes up for grabs!!:banana

Re: CM Endo meets his twin.

Number 40 meets number 379.
pic shows broken leg piston on 379, do i glue it back on or give a buyer the choice to fix it themselves? other than that he just needs a little buffing and hes perfect!

After having the two side by side you notice lots of very small differences in the pose, colour etc, goes to show how much they change as they get further down the line!

After having the two side by side you notice lots of very small differences in the pose, colour etc, goes to show how much they change as they get further down the line!

Are there real differences between the two? Because the picture is small, the angle of both Endos is different and thus the lighting is also different on each of them.

Are there real differences between the two? Because the picture is small, the angle of both Endos is different and thus the lighting is also different on each of them.

Not major, but different arm angles, the head on one faces more to the left than the other, chin is lower on one, gun is angled differently, and most noticeable is the colour and detail on the skull base, 379 is more yellow/green.

Back