Clone Wars ARC Captain Key Exclusive is up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed they only have about 150 of these left. If you haven't ordered one, you might want to soon.

hairlesswookiee said:
for those attending SDCC dont forget to pick up the super excluvsive darth sidious character key.... only 500 being made!!!!

yup. and they will also have an anakin one too!! :cool:

just got an email from Mike at Razor's Edge that these should be shipping this week. Can't wait to get this key.:chew

Looks like mine also shipped as well! But it's coming from New York so it should take a few days. Mike always provides great service to his customers. This will be my first character key and I am looking forward to getting it!

tomandshell said:
Looks like mine also shipped as well! But it's coming from New York so it should take a few days. Mike always provides great service to his customers. This will be my first character key and I am looking forward to getting it!

HA! I am in New York! I may actually get something first on this board!
MWA HA HA!!!

Heh heh, sorry, got a little carried away there. :D

Darth Rage said:
HA! I am in New York! I may actually get something first on this board!

he he I am in bloody Sakhalin Island and I get the last in this forum :rotfl

this morning I paid for 2 ARC's and 1 Mace windu plus 25 $ for shipping

these will be my first character keys.
meanwhile I have to note that Mike is also a great guy.

thanks for being professional Mike

i got my email tonight as well. the arc clone trooper will be my first key too. i will probably get the mace to go with... how much does it cost to get a decent frame for these???

hairlesswookiee said:
i got my email tonight as well. the arc clone trooper will be my first key too. i will probably get the mace to go with... how much does it cost to get a decent frame for these???

i think at ACME you can buy it framed for $30 more which i think is toooo high but i'm sure you could probably get some at Wal-mart of something. Hey, you like Palpatine...are you getting the one from con?

student_toe5 said:
i think at ACME you can buy it framed for $30 more which i think is toooo high but i'm sure you could probably get some at Wal-mart of something. Hey, you like Palpatine...are you getting the one from con?

im not going to the con, but they are taking pre-orders on their main site saturday afternoon... they are only doing this for 50 of them so hopefully i can get one. otherwise i might be stuck paying ebay's crazy prices.

~~unless i can find someone here that's attending the con and would be willing to pick one up for me. :D

I'm not getting any of the Keys but I wanted to say that Mike is great and one of the best dealers around.

hairlesswookiee said:
im not going to the con, but they are taking pre-orders on their main site saturday afternoon... they are only doing this for 50 of them so hopefully i can get one. otherwise i might be stuck paying ebay's crazy prices.

~~unless i can find someone here that's attending the con and would be willing to pick one up for me. :D

I will see what I can do.

hairlesswookiee said:

The press release said that was happening on July 17th, not June 17th. So you're going to have to wait one more month... :sick

hairlesswookiee said:
no kidding... thats great news. for some reason i read it and thought it was june 17th. phew!!! i can sleep in this saturday.

if you don't get one during the pre-order maybe i can get you one. i'm just not sure what is the limit of buying key. i think last year there was no limit, but i could be wrong. with a limit of 500 ......:confused: just not sure.

Back