Clone Trooper Episode II 12"Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does anybody know where to get the body suit they currently use on the newer clones....I'd like to swap the old ones out....

just do what i'm doing and wait. Toy anxiety parts out clones all the time. Sideshow will continue to release clones, so eventually they will have an overabondance of them.

Just keep checking there

I got my first Go Hastings/Amazon E2 clone yesterday and the other one should be here soon. I am a little pissed that one of mine got canceled, there were plenty in stock when I ordered, oh well, 2 clones for $80, what a deal.

just do what i'm doing and wait. Toy anxiety parts out clones all the time. Sideshow will continue to release clones, so eventually they will have an overabondance of them.

Just keep checking there

thanks.....your logic is sound....I'll def have to do that...

IMG_0777.jpg

IMG_0776.jpg

IMG_0780.jpg

don't know where else to put this but this cracked me up.....
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3dI-ghYimg&NR=1"]YouTube - ‪What if Obi-Wan had used Force Speed?‬‏[/ame]

along with this one....sorry
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn8MZgZmeT4&NR=1"]YouTube - ‪Mace Windu Vs Palpatine - How It Should Have Been‬‏[/ame]

My wife ordered me two for my b-day but unfortunately only one went through... Oh well, he arrived today. Happy early b-day to me. Now I've got 3 Ep II clones.

I don't know if we'll be able to beat that deal....I mean $39.99 compared to msrp of $89.99.....that's hard to beat right there...I wasn't selfish when I saw the deal...I only bought two....and then brought it here....hopefully a lot of people got a good deal....now if only they would put a Cobra Trooper on sale for that much...

I don't know if we'll be able to beat that deal....I mean $39.99 compared to msrp of $89.99.....that's hard to beat right there...I wasn't selfish when I saw the deal...I only bought two....and then brought it here....hopefully a lot of people got a good deal....now if only they would put a Cobra Trooper on sale for that much...

Hopefully we'll see something similar again-- especially if it's a troop builder.

Back