Clone Trooper Episode II 12"Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ARGH! Would anyone Stateside be willing to grab two for me? I can't order from Amazon.com since I am in Canada, but I'd LOVE to grab 2 more to weather up and stand beside Rex and company. Please PM me if you are interested. THANKS!

I just couldn't resist, ordered a second one. At that price I don't want to risk getting him and regreting only getting 1, will have to eat ramen noodles all week long but it will be worth it.

I decided to look through their other sales for any other good deals. They have Clone Wars Anakin for $39.99 in case anyone is interested.

I ordered 2. Hopefully the order goes through. Also it let me use my amazon credit that I had from trading in some games. I thought amazon credit was only good for items sold by Amazon?

Mine too, 2 of the 3 have shipped, but why not 3 of 3?
correction, the shipping email just came, yes, 3 for $120.

Last edited:
I placed my order late (Thurs. 7:45 Am) and thought I would miss out, but mine shipped yesterday!
I just wished more Sideshow figures were priced this way, the way they were back in the day.
A lot of goodies ordered, looking forward to next week. :)

Back