Clash of the titans remake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smperseus1.jpg

smperseus2.jpg

I'm glad this new Perseus looks to have a bit of grit to him. Harry Hamlin always seemed a bit of a weiner to me, even as a kid. I'll sure miss Burgess Meredith though. :monkey2

NEW MOON, holy ^^^^ i gotta go get them.:rolleyes:

i thought this thread was about that football movie, and why would they remake a movie that was just released not that long ago.:duh

Hot Damn! I was checking out the new Entertainment Weekly and it has a pic of Neeson as Zeus and Fiennes as Hades. Neeson's armor is beyond awesome. He looks like a damn Silverhawk.

Picture-114.jpg

36823.jpg

I hope this movie will kick @$$. I loved Clash of the Titans when I was a kid. I had the Perseus and Charon figures.

perseus.jpg
charon.jpg

I wouldn't mind seeing a Beastmaster remake too.

i dont like the look of this new movie, percius played by that lame marcus guy and has a buzz cut. no way. i love the original, its fun and silly and has a charm to it. the new one looks dumb IMO.

I'll take Sam Worthington over this pansy ass any day as Perseus..though i still like the original.
perseus.jpg

I loved the original CotT as a kid and I'm looking forward to this re-make. I remember watching this movie every time I was able to catch it on cable or regular TV. In the early 80's movies like Clash of Titans, Conan the Barbarian, Krull, Beastmaster, etc. were all so awesome.

Rubens_Medusa.jpeg

The story of the remake is different than that of the original, right?

So far it's looking good though, really digging the visuals, though the armor for Perseus might be a bit too over the top. Still, looking forward to the trailer.

I loved the original CotT as a kid and I'm looking forward to this re-make. I remember watching this movie every time I was able to catch it on cable or regular TV. In the early 80's movies like Clash of Titans, Conan the Barbarian, Krull, Beastmaster, etc. were all so awesome.

Rubens_Medusa.jpeg

A great line up. IMO Krull was ok, but the other three splendid. :banana

Back