Cinemaquette Presents: Batman '89 Batmobile & Batwing -buy from Sideshow!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Cinemaquette Presents: Toynami Batman '89 Batmobile and Batwing

The price tags nearly tie in with https://www.amalgamcollection.com/en/

I have many 1/8 Amalgam models....this batmobile although expensive is not really tied at all with the caliber of models which Amalgam produces which are about 2-3 times more expensive than this batmobile. The batmobile it made of fiberglass....Amalgam makes their cars of steel, titanium and carbon fiber.

Chris

I already paid in full for my pre-order on both BATMOBILE and BATWING ! : )

I can't wait for the release now !

I already paid in full for my pre-order on both BATMOBILE and BATWING ! : )

I can't wait for the release now !

How did you pay in full already?....they only charge for the pieces when their ready to ship which is going to be around July. Why would you want $3500 spent prematurely when it could be sitting in the bank earning interest:confused:

Chris

How did you pay in full already?....they only charge for the pieces when their ready to ship which is going to be around July. Why would you want $3500 spent prematurely when it could be sitting in the bank earning interest:confused:

Chris

Well I pre-ordered mine through a local store who I have dealt with for a long time.

Last edited:

I'm pretty confident that I am going to order the CM/Toynami Batmobile from a fellow board member. He's got a great deal. I sold off the unbuilt studio scale kit I had of this Batmobile about a year ago and I can tell you are going to get a HUGE car here. The pics don't do this justice until you got in your hands. I've seen a couple of built up versions of the kit I had in person and this really is an awesome item.

Is it about the size of the Hot Toys Tumbler?

Is it about the size of the Hot Toys Tumbler?

Length wise yes. But not as wide as the HT Tumbler though. Plus, the studio scale '89 Batmobile is between 1/8 and 1/9 scale, so it is smaller than the HT Tumbler in terms of scale.

I'm pretty confident that I am going to order the CM/Toynami Batmobile from a fellow board member. He's got a great deal. I sold off the unbuilt studio scale kit I had of this Batmobile about a year ago and I can tell you are going to get a HUGE car here. The pics don't do this justice until you got in your hands. I've seen a couple of built up versions of the kit I had in person and this really is an awesome item.

OH HELL YEAH !!!
the Batmobile looks awesome, very awesome !
Both Batmobile and Batwing are definitely things I ain't passing out on.

I'd drop any dough for it ! hahaha

which fellow board member have good price ? just wondering that's all.

Qstoysandcollectibles?

oh ok.

by the way, I am an artist, if you guys want some bad ass art done, lemme know YO !

no wonder he can afford $3500 that quick. haha.. but to be fair, they both look wonderfully great. just a pretty tad out of reach of my price range of... $10 :D

jedster, share some of your art in the collections thread man :) we'd love to see some superhero pieces.

:blackbat

no wonder he can afford $3500 that quick. haha.. but to be fair, they both look wonderfully great. just a pretty tad out of reach of my price range of... $10 :D

jedster, share some of your art in the collections thread man :) we'd love to see some superhero pieces.

:blackbat

Go to my website:

www.jedsterandthedevil.com

Code:
<SCRIPT language='JavaScript1.1' SRC="https://affiliates.sideshowtoy.com/JsTracker.aspx?aid=11&href=http%3a%2f%2fwww.sideshowtoy.com%2f%3fpage_id%3d4489%26sku%3d900915&lbl=Sideshow+selling+Cinemaquette+Batmobile+"></SCRIPT>

Code:
<SCRIPT language='JavaScript1.1' SRC="https://affiliates.sideshowtoy.com/JsTracker.aspx?aid=11&href=http%3a%2f%2fwww.sideshowtoy.com%2f%3fpage_id%3d4489%26sku%3d900916&lbl=Sideshow+selling+Cinemaquette+Batwing"></SCRIPT>

Buy now from Sideshow~!!!!!!!

I was surprised to see these available, I guess this means Sideshow is now selling DC products.

This Batmobile is actually the Batman Returns version, which was gloss black. The 1989 Batmobile was pearlescent gray, and NOT black, as explained in an interview with Terry Ackland Snow, the designer of the Batmobile.

That Batwing and batmobile looks incredible,a dream come true for Batman fans,the cowl looks nice too.

Wonder if HT will produce this 89' Batty car? It'll definitely be cheaper tho.

$2000? Easy pass!

Back