Cinemaquette Bruce lee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Turtle- I would not say that much...It is very hard to capture the likeness of Bruce lee...As many years later, I think Arnie Kim mastered bruce lee likeness better then any other company out there...I am a Huge Lee fan since age 14 and trust me, no one captured his likeness better then Enterbay.

Sideshow tried with there 18" but I would not fork over $260 because it does not look nothing like Lee...If he was dead likeness, then for $260 it be in my collection. Not taking anything away from sideshow because they did get the body and Clothing right, but the face...Nothing Like lee.

Turtle- I would not say that much...It is very hard to capture the likeness of Bruce lee...As many years later, I think Arnie Kim mastered bruce lee likeness better then any other company out there...I am a Huge Lee fan since age 14 and trust me, no one captured his likeness better then Enterbay.

Sideshow tried with there 18" but I would not fork over $260 because it does not look nothing like Lee...If he was dead likeness, then for $260 it be in my collection. Not taking anything away from sideshow because they did get the body and Clothing right, but the face...Nothing Like lee.

This i'd have to 100% agree with this.

Last edited:
that is a better looking statue than what enterbay puts out.

Your kidding me right!!:confused:

I will ask Enterbay about the talk of a 1:1 scale Bruce Lee that was mentioned last year, I'm sure if they did one it will kick the ass of cinemaquette Bruce lee.

I've never liked this Cinemaquette, to me, it looks nothing like Bruce, Its good but not that good.

This has grown on me very much and it's an instant order once it goes up. Great bundle all around. :ted

certainly isnt a perfect likeness but i see more bruce lee in there than the sideshow pf. Not to mention it looks like a freakin real person

I love that the pose is way more 'committed' and dynamic. Not a half assed stance like the PF.

The more I see updated pics of this, the better it looks. As others have noted, the face looks slightly chubby and the portrait looks a little off. The statue does look like a real person though. Another problem I notice is the hair looks somewhat thick and wild.

It's a good thing this comes with a name plate. Which just makes this sadder. And who is signing off on these licences? Well, this one in particular.

Why would you get anyone else sculpt Mr Lee, other than Arnie Kim, now we've seen what the big guns have produced. Wouldn't it be something wild to see Enterbay take on the 1/4 scale arena. I heard Arnie did a 1/4 scale Bruce Lee head for his Art Asylym custom. So sweep the market while the iron's hot Enterbay. Scale it up. Collectors have no where to go.

Its not as bad as some are saying. The likeness is a touch off but nowhere like SS's Bruce PF. Good pose, life like detailing...i'll reserve full judgement until further pics come up. As good as Enterbays BL is, its not worth those craz @ss prices.

It's a good thing this comes with a name plate. Which just makes this sadder. And who is signing off on these licences? Well, this one in particular.

Why would you get anyone else sculpt Mr Lee, other than Arnie Kim, now we've seen what the big guns have produced. Wouldn't it be something wild to see Enterbay take on the 1/4 scale arena. I heard Arnie did a 1/4 scale Bruce Lee head for his Art Asylym custom. So sweep the market while the iron's hot Enterbay. Scale it up. Collectors have no where to go.

On the same level bro!

Wasted opportunity, this could of been an amazing:(

Also your prayers are answered!! - https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50280

Last edited:
Back