Chronicle Collectibles and ACI Toys bringing new 1/6 lines for 2016!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished my custom Owen a few days ago, good to know it was the right decision not to wait for theirs.

I feel like vash abandoned us for no reason now. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Yeah, I've got pretty much the whole outfit and no head sculpt now. I've got an Owen sculpt, but never bought the outfit. Not sure I want to pursue either at this point. What a joke. Promises, promises.

I was really looking forward to a Grant figure... I knew it wasn't happening. Seems like some guy on here or Facebook kept guaranteeing people the 1/6 figures were still being made. So much for that.

I still really want 1/6 JP figures - this is annoying. Hopefully we can get Vash to release his Grant sculpt, he said he would if the interest was there and he wasn't stepping on CC's toes.

Would anyone be interested in doing some custom runs? Grant, Malcolm and Muldoon are my most wanted but I do plan on doing most of the core cast of the movie eventually.

I'm definitely interested in JP 1/6 Customs. Seems like CC just likes to tell us what we want to hear.

I was really looking forward to a Grant figure... I knew it wasn't happening. Seems like some guy on here or Facebook kept guaranteeing people the 1/6 figures were still being made. So much for that.
The Paul guy said many times it was happening. Go figure. They now offer nothing for me.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I feel like vash abandoned us for no reason now. Lol

He kind of walked away after he finished his own customs. I got left hanging with nearly completed outfits for Grant and Malcolm but no heads. Vash never completed the new Grant head. Maybe now he'll reconsider... and corner the 1/6 JP love.

Maybe Hot Toys will get the license now?

I honestly think that’s what has happened, just like how Iron Studios swooped in and grabbed the 1/10 scale license. Universal probably broke the news to them in that meeting the other day. I’d expect news shortly.

No 1/6 Conan Figs? Too bad... guess I'll have to stick with my bash (assuming the headsculpt ever gets released from Canadian Customs)

Back