Chronicle Collectibles and ACI Toys bringing new 1/6 lines for 2016!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
******* AMAZING 13707657_1724177524508752_7956032213895257320_n.jpg
Here's an update with more pics!
I need this so badly! :wink1: ;) An absolute must have for me! This is the closest I have ever seen to Chris Pratt's likeness!
I've heard it might be in $200 range? Does anyone know for sure?

These must be really early protos cause that grant is so lacking....his outfit looks like mego and both figures head sculpts or paint apps need work...

These must be really early protos cause that grant is so lacking....his outfit looks like mego and both figures head sculpts or paint apps need work...
I'm hoping this was rushed for the show. My assessment of head and outfit was the same. Not going to panic. Chronicle goes out of their way to try to make their statues the best they can be, so I'm expecting no less here.

Guys please buy both Grant and Owen so that I can get a Claire...thank you!

:lol Will do - anything to help a fellow collector!!! :lol Definitely getting Owen - he looks good, I'm hoping they do a bit more work on Grant though (sculpt especially) - because I really would like to get the figure of him. :)

Talk about missing the bus. It must just kill the developers when they try to get something ready to coincide with a film's release and then the loooooooooooooooooooooooong delays of approvals and tweaks.

Now... I can't imagine how many people have spent their nostalgia wad for Jurassic Park, but I have.

Seems they have been concentrating on their statues. Shame really we haven't had any updates.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

They're primarily a statue and prop company. They see the money HT pulls in and want a piece of that pie. Unfortunately, you need to make products on a similar level to get that money.

Back