Premium Format Christopher Reeve Superman the Movie Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics courtesy of 春日魅露王@bbicn,

145155wtj4c44weath7ech.jpg

145155nmuhtrrhmwj76h3z.jpg

145158rs6f870si38d080s.jpg

145158tqjtgddzw33xlxzd.jpg

145159k8aszi33gd3h88dx.jpg

145159jknpk7l7f9e58k1c.jpg

145203cv8wttyxpqzwzsi0.jpg

145208gw1zlald6ig3guqh.jpg

More pics here

He looks weird somehow

From the pics above the head looks way to big for the rest of the sculpt, and after looking at the more pictures link I can honestly say that the "S" shield looks like it was stitched in by a 5 year old. They actually messed up the iconic shape of the shield getting it in there. Every corner is blunted and the boarder is inconsistent.... and no it wasn't like that in the movies

From the link above

I defended this piece really hard before, but damn it let me down

Last edited:
damn, I was just about to say I really like the tailoring until spidey showed that close up.

hopefully it is a 1-off.

Personally, I would have much preferred a statue based on the artbox.

This would have been nice to pair with the Keaton Batman PF but I don't think it's in that league. The pose, the disproportionate head, the stitching around the shield, etc. make this look like a cheap action figure from Toys R Us...such a shame...

It's not a good sign when the most notable part of this PF is the artbox which everyone seems to like...

From the pics above the head looks way to big for the rest of the sculpt, and after looking at the more pictures link I can honestly say that the "S" shield looks like it was stitched in by a 5 year old. They actually messed up the iconic shape of the shield getting it in there. Every corner is blunted and the boarder is inconsistent.... and no it wasn't like that in the movies

What a shame. Really. How can you mess up the shield that defines this piece? As a few have said, I'm going to be on the phone right away if mine shows up like that. However, aside from the shield (if you can overlook that momentarily), the rest of the piece looks pretty true to the prototype. I'm still looking forward to seeing it in person as I hope the upper-body-lower-body discrepancies are only artifacts of the camera lens.

This would have been nice to pair with the Keaton Batman PF but I don't think it's in that league. The pose, the disproportionate head, the stitching around the shield, etc. make this look like a cheap action figure from Toys R Us...such a shame...

It's not a good sign when the most notable part of this PF is the artbox which everyone seems to like...

What a shame. Really. How can you mess up the shield that defines this piece? As a few have said, I'm going to be on the phone right away if mine shows up like that. However, aside from the shield (if you can overlook that momentarily), the rest of the piece looks pretty true to the prototype. I'm still looking forward to seeing it in person as I hope the upper-body-lower-body discrepancies are only artifacts of the camera lens.

I am sorry guys I rarely crap all over a piece, but there is no way this is worth more than the comic book PF IMHO. The head proportions are truly off in my opinion based on distant shots in the same link which should negate the camera lense effect. That plus the shield kills this for me.

I will also point out that the only thing holding this to the waterfall appears to be the SMALLEST foot peg EVER. You can see it here.

145158rs6f870si38d080s.jpg

There are going to be a lot of these suckers pop right off and go down. Damn they messed up the design on this one ... BIGTIME.

From the link above

I can't believe this. Someone actually thought that this lazy approach of having the S-shield on the chest can work? It's stupidly lazy that actually made it harder for them to make perfect. Cut the emblem shape on the chest of the blue suit and stitch the screen-printed S-shield from under the suit? Are the SSC factory workers trying to start a rebellion by screwing the customers?

Unacceptable. Sideshow doesn't care. They just want this PF off of their system now.

Back